Fnaf Fanfiction Idea: Scared Silly

Fnaf Fanfiction Idea: Scared Silly

A Story by Ruby Pokedex
"

If I make this story, There will be two chapters. One by Rose's perspective and another from the Animatronics perspective. Thank Youuuuu! This is a cute Idea I had, and I would like to write it!

"
-Preview: Rose's side-
(This will not be exactly how first chapter may go, but it will be something like this.
Tell me what to change in the reviews!)

My name is Rose Flowers Jr.
An Ironic name at best, but it was the name given to me at birth.
It's a tradition to name the girls in the Flowers family after actual flowers, so My mother's name is Rose, and I was named after her.
If I am ever to have a child, I would name her Lilly.
Any way, I have recently graduated and finished unpacking in my new apartment.

I found a job at this animatronic Pizzeria named "Freddy Fazbears" which has recently caught my attention even if there were bad rumors.
I honestly feel uneasy about this, because the animatronics scare me a bit...

"You'll be our night guard, protecting the animatronics. We have some of the animatronics from the older restaurant, but we just use them for parts after... well, after it closed down. We used to use THESE fellas for parts when the 'toy' animatronics were in power.
The thing is, they all move around at night so you might want to keep watch of them."
The manager explained in a fatherly tone.

I felt uneasy.
For some odd reason, it seemed like the chicken was looking at me from time to time after performances and... smiled at me.
It felt like they were alive.
No, they couldn't be!
They are just masses of circuits and fur.

"You can stay her as long as you wish if you want." The manager said.
"It would help you get used to your surroundings. The old animatronics are there if you would like to see. They don't bite... but they might respond to you by just getting a look at you or something."

I roamed around the place, getting weird looks from the three animatronics.
Later, I mustered my courage to see these "Toy Animatronics" I have heard about from the manager.
They seemed harmless enough.
All of them were unresponsive until I went right in front of them.
They scared me, and you should have heard my squeal of terror.

Strangely, they only exchanged looks... and appeared to be... laughing.
They found humor in my fear...
Why?

-Preview:Animatronic Side-
(The animatronic side will be in 3rd person)

Another night guard fired.
The animatronics played again to see a new face.
An innocent face.
Freddy was the first one to notice.
She looked too innocent to be harmed, but it was their way.

Chica only thought to herself.
She smiled at the girl, and saw her scared confusion.

"How cute." She thought to herself. "She's cute when she's scared."

The new night guard just wandered about, and the curious animatronics just looked at her from time to time.
She went into different rooms, and they would just focus on their daily routine.
Play and entertain the children.
We were given this gift, but we don't know how we are sentient.
All we can do is do what is expected.

By pirates cove, the new night guard saw Foxy.
Foxy was surprised to see the young lady taking up such a dangerous job.
He almost pitied her.
The children played around in pirates cove as she stared at him for a while.
She shyly murmured to herself, and was on her way.

In the back was where the Toy Animatronics were.
Lonely, they only were with each other.
They were all in bad shape, and were scared of being scrapped.
The last place the girl walked into was where they were, so they powered on.
The young lady's fearful yelp was cute in a way to them, so they laughed amongst themselves, giving her this scared look that looked even more pitiful and cute.

Toy Chica became especially fond of her.

-End Of Preview-

Well? How was it?
It's not a scary or bloody kind of thing, but this was a good idea some Fnaf fans actually LIKED!
I pitched this idea on a social media I used called "Miiverse" and I got positive comments!
I hope you like it, and PLEASE point out any mistakes I can fix!
Just don't speak hatefully of me.
Some jerks put me in a bad enough spot with "Fire Mare" on FimFiction...
You know the gist of that...

© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


Author's Note

Ruby Pokedex
Should I keep going with this?
If so, what should I fix?
Any story flaws?
This is probably post fnaf 1...
I'm not that good with timelines.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can I use your idea here and finish it as my own story? I could give credit to you for the original.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Ruby Pokedex

2 Years Ago

Oh man- I completely forgot to reply to this! So sorry it took so long to respond, I don't really us.. read more
Can you please finish this on this website? The website you previously finished it on is shut down.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ruby Pokedex

3 Years Ago

Haha, oh my god- People still read my stuff on here?? I wrote this when I was, like, in junior high... read more
Lolbit and Scrap: Multiverse Friends!

3 Years Ago

I love FNAF. I even made up animatronics! Over 70 OCs! That proves I love FNAF. I even made up some .. read more
My actual name is Lilly XD
Also, I know the order of the games. This is the order:
FNAF 4
FNAF: SL
FNAF 2
FNAF 1
FNAF 3
FNAF 6

Posted 3 Years Ago


Finish it :) please!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


PhantomWolf

8 Years Ago

Yes 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Ruby Pokedex

8 Years Ago

Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you! I have the first chapter or two on another website called Miss Lit.. read more
PhantomWolf

8 Years Ago

Ok
Well? Should I do this?
Miiverse liked my idea!
Do you?
:3

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015

Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing