The asteroid was hurtling straight for earth

The asteroid was hurtling straight for earth

A Story by Ruchi

Oh my God! There’s a big asteroid! I saw people rushing here and there. They were screaming and did not know where to go. People have vacated their houses and were searching for some safe place where they could escape from asteroid. But they could not find any safe place. There was a feeling of fear inside everybody. There was so much chaos that people lost touch of their family members. Kids were crying and searching for their parents. Parents were searching for their kids. Everybody was searching for their near and dear ones while running in fear.

Suddenly, there was stampede. People were running all over the bodies of others. Kids and women had come under the feet of others. People had become mad and they hardly knew what to do. I was watching all this outside my window. I had a small, crying baby with me and I had no idea where to go with the baby. I was completely frozen. I saw an old man in the corner of the compound praying to God. He requested God to take his life as he has completely lived his life and save the lives of others. He wept and desperately prayed God. In the chaos and noise all around, I could clearly hear his prayers. I was completely moved by it.

I remembered the videos of “You are creators” which shows “WE ARE THE GODS” .Human beings are as powerful as GODS. I felt that if I wished to save the lives of people around me, I could do it. It is possible. There was another voice inside me that said to me how I could possibly think that “I AM GOD”. How could I save the thousands in front of me dying if they were destined to die that day? I was quite proud of myself of thinking that I could control and prevent natural disaster. But I remembered another thing from the video that Jesus himself has told to all fellow beings that they are GODS and if they act in right direction, they can surpass Lord Jesus powers. I believed in Jesus since childhood. As I studied in convent school, I used to go to church every now and then. Since childhood I had developed a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I realized that I would rather choose the voice of Jesus than listen to the negative voices inside me.

I felt a deep sense of energy inside me. I felt that I could control the situation. I could stop the asteroid from killing so many people. I could prevent the natural disaster if I believed so. I could stop the little baby from crying.

I sat beside the baby and closed my eyes. I remembered Jesus. I prayed earnestly to Jesus to stop the natural disaster. I was speaking to Jesus and showing him the miseries of kids who would lose their families due to the disaster. The kids do not know how to lead their lives. They would be homeless all at the mercy of GOD.I showed Jesus if the natural disaster were to happen, there would be so much destruction. Buildings would collapse and there would be a great loss to humanity. I was moving Jesus to feel the pain of human beings. Suddenly, I remembered my dream to make the world a peaceful and happy place like heaven. I urged Jesus that I have to fulfill my dreams in my present life and Jesus himself had blessed me that I will fulfill my dreams. I saw Jesus weeping with me. Then he placed his hands on my head and said-“I love you. Don’t worry”.

Thereafter, I firmly believed that human beings will be saved. The asteroid will not take their lives. The baby in front of me stopped crying and I opened my eyes.

I saw in the sky that there was another huge asteroid coming straight towards the Earth. The other asteroid hit the first asteroid and there was a heavy pour of small pebbles all over the Earth. I could not believe my eyes. In a flash of seconds, from huge chaos and noise, there was silence all around. People were shocked. We were finally safe. Natural disaster took a completely different course. The entire humanity with all the buildings was safe. There was not a single loss to life and property.

I breathed a sigh of relief and again close my eyes. I saw Jesus right in front of me. He told that he could feel the pain of human sufferings. I thanked Jesus to stop the disaster. He told me that it was me who stopped the disaster. He told me whatever human being earnestly desires, however hard or impossible it might seem, it is achievable. We, as human being, need to connect with the Divine and feel its power. Then everything is possible. Human being can do anything.

My love for Jesus increased and I embraced him. I thanked him and he whispered in my ears-“You will be able to fulfill your dream” .I cannot express how I felt in that moment.

Suddenly, I felt a soft touch of the baby on my hands and I opened my eyes. The baby was smiling and all the people around me were happy and grateful to GOD for saving their lives.

© 2016 Ruchi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on April 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016
Tags: Spiritual, Motivational

Author