Hermione and Ginny slash fanfiction

Hermione and Ginny slash fanfiction

A Story by Runningwolf
"

I don't normally right like this, but it came out okay. Its a fanfiction on Harry Potter. Its kinda girl-on-girl, but not much. So if you don't like it, don't comment or read it.

"

I watched her walk by, her red hair swinging behind her as she ran down the stairs. Ginny Weasly, the object of my affection. Though she’d never know it. She was in love with Harry; she had told me so during one of our late night talks. We’d lay under a blanket whispering about the day’s events. That was the best part of my day.

I loved everything about her. Her hair, her eyes, the way her cheeks flushed pink when she was around Harry; I loved it all. How unfair it was, the way Harry had taken Ginny away from me.

“Hermione?” I heard her call, interrupting my thoughts.

“Hermione?”  Her sing-song voice echoed through the burrow.

“Ya Ginny?” I called back. My voice choked and my breath caught in my throat as she came upstairs. She was wearing nothing but jean shorts and brown tank top.

“Are you okay Hermione?” she spoke softly, placing her hand on my shoulder. Her warm breath danced on my cheek and I felt myself drowning in her sweet scent. I stepped back quickly. Nodding unconvincingly, I received an uncertain look from Ginny. “Okay. Well lunch is ready.”

                She sat across from me at the long table. Harry sat next to her, his green eyes sparkling as he and Ginny laughed together. He was my best friend. How could I take something away from him that made him so happy? It would ruin him. And what about Ron? I knew he liked me, could I really crush him like that?

All the thoughts where pushed from my head as we made our way into the garden. Ginny grabbed my wrist and pulled me down into the grass next to her. Suddenly, no one else was there. It was just me and her.  Her soft eyes looked into mine and she held my gaze. There was some emotion there that I couldn’t name, but slowly, very slowly, she leaned in towards me. I breathed deeply in anticipation.

She leaned right past me. I turned slightly to watch her pick a small blue flower. My hands were shaking as she sat back up. “Are you okay Hermione? You’re shaking.”

I saw her beautiful eyes full of fear for me. Turning to Ron, I saw his eyes reflecting the same fear as Ginny’s. His eyes were just like her eyes, though the lacked the same sparkle Ginny’s had.

“I-I’m fine,” I stuttered, “I think I’ll just go lay down.” I nodded quickly and made my way back into the burrow.

                An hour later, Ginny made her way into our room and sat on the edge of my bed. “Hermione,” she whispered, “Are you awake?”  

I sat up slowly and faced her. “Ya, I’m just a little tired.” I yawned unconvincingly. Her eyes were like a mother’s, full of warmth and compassion. Before I could stop myself, I leaned in and kissed her, feeling the warmth of it fill my whole body. At first she didn’t respond, but then, finally, she kissed me back. Her soft pink lips met mine with passion before she pulled away quickly.

“Um... Hermione? What was that?”

“I love you Ginny.” It was my only explanation. I waited for the response I’d always wanted to hear from her bell-like voice.

“I love you too.”

© 2011 Runningwolf


Author's Note

Runningwolf
grammer and spelling may be off a bit, dont be bothered by it. Enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1413 Views
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011
Tags: Slash, Harry Potter, Fanfiction

Author

Runningwolf
Runningwolf

Whitman, MA



About
I love to write and draw. My hobbies have always been dance and theater, and recently i'v taken a liking for anime and manga. Whenever i think of a story, i need to write it down right away or poof, i.. more..

Writing
Fly free Fly free

A Poem by Runningwolf