A First Kiss

A First Kiss

A Story by Russe Salome

“You don’t remember when Mom said she’d be home, do you?”  Merilin looked over at Joshua and pressed her lips together like she did when she was unsure of herself.
                “She said around noon.  Don’t break your head over it.”  Joshua grabbed his keys off the wall hook and opened the door before locking it again.
                “Four hours, okay?” Merilin reminded.
                “Yeah, yeah.  Wash my sheets when you’re done or I’ll never do this for you again, get it, hag?”  Merilin rolled her eyes and grabbed the knob as she nudged her brother out of the door.
                “I said I would.  See you later.”  She cut off Joshua’s warning to use a condom by practically hitting his head with the painted red barrier.  He huffed and shook his head before turning and walking down the driveway. 
                The concrete, though cool in the aftermath of the moon’s glow, would be hot by the time he came home.  He’d have wet spots under his arm and down his back.  It was a pain in the a*s to get up this early.  It was barely even light out.  But this was an operation on Kent’s schedule, not Josh’s, not even Meri’s.  He didn’t have work until ten, but there’d be no other opportunity for the star crossed lovers to rendezvous this week.  The timing of Merilin and Josh’s mother’s business trip couldn’t have been more opportune.  So now, Josh was banished to Bennett’s house.  Not that it was that bad a punishment.  The hard part was going to be getting inside.
                The lovers, after all, had decided this arrangement on Saturday night, and hadn’t told Josh about it until the following evening, which meant that Josh hadn’t had the opportunity to even ask Bennett if crashing at the crack of the morning was even cool with him.  Not like he really had any other options.  If he was lucky, Bennett would just hit him a couple times and then go back to bed.  Then Josh could just bury himself in a couch corner and wait for the hours to go by. 
                The walk to Bennett’s house was about twenty minutes by the sluggish feet that Joshua was dragging himself by.  He kept his hands in his pockets and his face downward because the shadows were kinder than the beams of the rising sun.  Josh sniffed a couple times as he went along, wondering how many bruises he was going to sustain out of this venture.  At least two.  That was for sure. 
                Each step thudded in his temple by the same steady pace of his pulse that hadn’t yet saw fit to circulate properly and was stuck behind his temples like a cockroach struggling belly up in the mess of honey that was his interrupted dreaming.  He spent so much time thinking about it that time slowed and he stumbled into the door, the zipper on his jacket grating against the painted metal.  Josh groaned and pushed off the threshold to properly balance, and then he knocked--the doorbell had never worked--waking himself a bit to brace himself for the inevitable fist.
                Of course, there was no immediate response.  But Josh waited a full five minutes before knocking again.  This time, louder.  And then less time before the next attempt.  And at the third, he said “C’mon, Ben, open the door.”  Something inside the house collided with a startling force against the wall, something glass broke and then the too-fast pound of stomping grew louder until the door flew open.
                “What.”  Black bed hair and a poison glare squinted behind weariness, underlined by a snarl of bared teeth.  He was only wearing a pair of jeans and as soon as he realized who was standing at the door, Bennet straightened out of his bent spine.  “The f**k.”
                “Hey, Ben.”
                “You take your scrawny a*s and get it back where it should be, you hear me?” Bennett backed out of the door and his hand pushed it forward again.
                “No, no, I can’t,” Josh pleaded, pushing his arms through the space to keep it from closing on him.  “Meri booted me out.  Come on, man, just for a few hours.  You can go back to sleep and I’ll just stay quiet in the corner, aight?”
                “No s**t.  Don’t ever get married, Josh, your wife will whip you until your a*s falls off.”  Ben shook his head and ran his hard fingers though the greasy strands that cowlicked the side of his head. “Get inside.  You owe me for this.”  Josh grinned as he slipped through the thin gap into the townhouse that was Bennett’s foxhole.
                It was small, with only one bedroom, one bathroom and a kitchen that blended into the living/dining room area.  Carpeted in a darkened teal matted mass that was strewn with stains and discarded odds and ends.  Mostly shirts.  Some dirty dishes.  A couple newspapers and a few video games.  There was a bra stuffed halfway into the cleavage of the couch cushions.   Josh blinked at it. 
                He was startled by the crashing of the door back into its frame and then Bennett rebolted all the locks before stomping down the short hallway again.
                “What’dya break, Ben?”  Josh followed him.
                “My alarm clock,” he muttered back.  “Aw, f**k, now I can’t go back to sleep.  Fuuuuuuuck.”  Bennett whipped around and grinded his fangs at Josh.  The boy shrunk in stature and found himself taking a step back.
                “Time to collect, I guess,” Bennett growled, reaching up and grabbing Josh’s arm.  Josh exclaimed fruitlessly while he was dragged through the doorway and then pitched onto the futon that served as Bennett’s bed.
                “Say wha-?” Cut off by the larger male’s sudden pounce on him and subsequent mounting.  Josh winced up at him, struggling to breathe under the unwelcome weight.
                “Guess what you do when you want to sleep but can’t?” Bennett cackled, one calloused hands snatching Josh’s wrists over his head.
                “Not headbutt Josh into oblivion?” he pleaded with his eyes scrunched shut to brace the impact.
                “Such a smart kid.”  There was a soft rustling and the snap of plastic. Just when Josh decided that he would chance to let his guard down, a hot whisper dampened his ear.  “Open your eyes, puss.”
                It took one second for Josh to realize--since it was in such close proximity--that Bennett was holding a live cricket in front of his eyes.  One of the bugs that Bennett fed to Rosie, his tarantula.  It squirmed and thrashed; with deliberate wickedness in his eyes, Bennett pulled the insect from in front of Josh’s face and touched it to the thin lips.  The younger boy opened his mouth to scream, understanding too late that it was a poor decision.
                The struggling bug was against Josh’s tongue and when he tried to spit it out, Ben’s hand smacked over his lips.  He sneered down at him, at the squinting eyes and crunched brow.
                “Swallow it,” he commanded darkly.  The dominating smile lingered and Ben settled his weight comfortably on Josh’s abs.  The boy’s head didn’t so much shake as shiver back and forth as Josh tried to get Ben off of him.  “Come on, swallow.  Then it’ll all be over.”
                Josh’s forehead creased in agony and he choked, gagging against the struggling insect that tickled his molars and was fruitlessly attempting to scale his tongue, only to slide back to Josh’s tonsils.  His breath came out in hot, jagged exhales over Ben’s fingers which pressed even harder against the flushed and ruddy cheeks.  The sadist hissed.  “Swallow it, puss.”  Josh swallowed.
Ben pulled his hand back as soon as the shuddering throat dipped and there was no more struggle.  There was a moment where he looked down at Josh and Josh could only cower back up at him, rattled to the marrow.  Ben smiled.  His hand went to Josh’s mouth again, only this time he just tapped the divot of his cupid’s bow and pressed.

                “See?  At least I didn’t beat your head off.”  A sneer of pure satisfaction spread across Ben’s face and he shoved Josh’s skull into the futon as he got off of him, leaving the room to grab breakfast from the kitchen.  Josh carefully pressed himself up and ground his tongue against his teeth to rid himself of the lingering torture.  When he finally collected his wits, he shook his head and muttered,
                “I think I would’ve preferred that….”

© 2011 Russe Salome


Author's Note

Russe Salome
Please review if you read. Even if it's only one word, I'd be appreciative.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this! It was intense and simply gross! Bravo

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on October 5, 2011

Author

Russe Salome
Russe Salome

Tallahassee, FL



About
I have my works published in various places about the internet under various identities. But I am constantly seeking feedback for my work. Please review my stories if you read them. Also, I prid.. more..

Writing
Crush Crush

A Story by Russe Salome