B***h

B***h

A Story by Ryuichi
"

im just complaining in this so please no harsh comments if you disagree or whatever.

"

Today i have learned that there are people who care and then there are those who are just nosy and want to know. This whole 4 years that ive been friends with sara, ive helped her through suicide, ive helped her with guys and SOOOO much more. I even f*****g help her clean up her house. She doesnt believe me when i tell her that she's beautiful (even though i am her gf). she says tht she wont believe it until it comes from a man and i was just like "you're seriously going toput yourself down for a man?" and she never answered me back. one night when we were getting back from dinner with her mom we were in the backseat and she started flicking her wrist with a rubberband and it was turning all read so i said "hey knock that off, i know why you're doin that." becuase i knew that she was depressed and needed something to do so i was going to prupose her mother drop us off down the road so we could take a walk down to my house but she was like "NO! You have no idea why the f**k im doing this missy, you dont know me!" and i just said f**k you. i care about this girl so f*****g much she doesnt even get it, all of the things i help her do or i do with her, take her somewhere or give her something, it f*****g comes from my heart and she's doing it out of greed. she doesnt get that someone actually cares about her because apperantly she needs a man to define her. She even told me to "Stay away from my boy, because i know how you are." telling me im a s**t. well f**k her, becuase im done with her hurting me. i told her 2 months ago that i want her and martin to come with me to get my tattoo done saturday and she finally answered me with a "oh well idk if i can go because jon is coming over and i want to hang with him" and i said "really? are you f*****g serious?" and she just said "well i dont get to see him that much." and that was it. i did not say another f*****g word because she knew exactly how important that day is going to be for me. f**k you b***h im done.

© 2011 Ryuichi


Author's Note

Ryuichi
i dont care.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 19, 2011

Author

Ryuichi
Ryuichi

shithole honey brook, PA



About
Hey, My name is Missy. Im a pretty chill type of person. my hobbies include playing drums, crafting, drawing and things like that. my closest friends consist of Martin Winski, and thats pretty much it.. more..

Writing