BANGLADESH SHOULD ADOPT FEMALE FRIENDLY HR POLICY

BANGLADESH SHOULD ADOPT FEMALE FRIENDLY HR POLICY

A Story by SABER NABIL

               Business organizations in Bangladesh are now being dominated by both local and multinational companies . Nowadays people all over the world are in favor of FEMALE FRIENDLY HR POLICY whereas we, the people of Bangladesh think the opposite . 

               These days it is believed that every child has a right to education . It is not seen whether the child is a boy or a girl . It is also seen that females are doing better results than males and after that they are not joining in the work fields . Having finished their education , they are getting married and than being busy in family works , they don't utilize their earnings in the student life . they don't apply their own methods in the job sectors or in the nation building works . Every person has his/her own philosophy and the world can be enriched by applying them in different purposes . In this world about 50% of the population are women and besides them we can't modernize our living earth , so can't Bangladesh . That is why , organizations Should pursue immediately the female friendly HR policy . In another view we can see that , when the males go out of their home to schools, colleges or in work fields , the females feel lonely and they have nothing to do . They can use this free time in working in different places that may be in offices , schools , hospitals or in other work places and by this way the family income will increase and the condition of Bangladesh would be better too . Our neighboring country India has given the chance to the women and they are coming up . If we do the same our country will be developed too . 

               For every plus there is a minus . Female friendly HR policy has some disadvantages too . Females are mothers and so they need maternity leaves . In cases of our own country we see that a woman has two children generally . So that she has to take leave for at least six months twice . Organizations have to pay her salary during these periods . So that the organizations may have an economic fall for a short period of time . But in the long run it is useful for the companies and country as well . But there are some other problems too. This policy can increase the quantity of divorces . The family members who are sick suffer a lot because they get no one to take care of them and sometimes it causes deaths . These are the negative impacts of the policy . 

              On balance the number of positive aspects is much more than the negatives . The female friendly HR policy should be adopted in Bangladesh as this can develop a country in a very short period of time

© 2012 SABER NABIL


Author's Note

SABER NABIL
Please ignore grammar problems .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Every of the developing countries should follow the same policy.


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on February 2, 2012
Last Updated on February 2, 2012

Author

SABER NABIL
SABER NABIL

Dhaka, Bangladesh






Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5