....

....

A Poem by Alicante lullaby
"

as of recently,i'm just trying hard to write...

"

Kaifi would be there too who has never called me pretty and the frog legged desire to rake my nails on his shoulder blades till they reduce to cooked red stubs would jump atop everything in my mind.I would be playing absent mindedly with coke straws and bouts of hysteria while the ladies in the background would keep on shuffling their feet clumsily searching  for the best mate they could get for the night.

I remember coming to Gymkhana with mama and all the voices there that stewed up to an indecipherable broth...how everyone thought  that smiles in gymkhana always taste bitter...

 

Then perhaps he will come to my table,we will talk a bit about my odd predilection for men who know how to make me feel small...we will talk of communism and the new restrictions imposed upon getting a student's visa to England...i have asked myself countless times can i simply tell him how much i need him to delve deeper into my self-pity which seems just so essential to live.

Kaifi would be there too and i'll come back home a bit more vacant.

© 2011 Alicante lullaby


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pieces of life

Posted 12 Years Ago


you are so lively in your thought... so real so wonderful...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your work is so surreal, intelligent and original, that I often wonder what terrible and wonderful things you must have seen to make your mind produce these things... I am envious too - I haven't a shred of the individuality you have in your work. And perhaps a little scared...
Kudos. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your pen is always heartfelt and honest, and deeply revealing about life.

Posted 13 Years Ago


your genius poetic mind astounds me always

Posted 13 Years Ago


" how everyone thought that smiles in gymkhana always taste bitter "

I agree with Paul - very Human . Your pen is so honest .

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is fantastic. very human and revealing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011

Author

Alicante lullaby
Alicante lullaby

About
The Hanging Man By the roots of my hair some god got hold of me. I sizzled in his blue volts like a desert prophet. The nights snapped out of the sight like a lizard's eyelid: The wor.. more..

Writing
... ...

A Poem by Alicante lullaby



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sweet Nothings Sweet Nothings

A Poem by Bubo