PRESS PLAY

PRESS PLAY

A Poem by Fayespassion
"

Something for parents to marinate on....

"
Growing up seeing the pain in her eyes, the tiresome from the long nights just trying to make a way, expressing the stress life give through anger and resentment, she yells and screams yet the children don't understand she's trying to be heard. The only view of her tears are of those four walls in a dark room after every one is sound asleep as she prays asking God,"Why me?,What have I done,when will it ever end?" But for the moment she feels better and falls into a sleep dreaming of what has been and may be in the near future,oh the sublimity of a message in a dream, leaves one confused. Awakening back to the reality of being a single mother living in poverty, working a dead end job trying to manage a house hold with a man in it ,who selfishly goes out as he please not being consciously aware of the drama he's stirring. But silent she remains to keep the peace just to have someone present of the opposite gender to feel loved,and wanted. To finally belong.but the love of a man can be so blind,that you don't realize the love is present around you,mimicking your every move wanting to be just like you and she sits and admires you and yet she goes unnoticed.And it continues but her love for you grows yet you become rebellious despite her every attempt to restore the relationship she still missing the mother who was present but absent......(T.B.C) �'"

. Sherita.Lee
. 10/26/2013

© 2013 Fayespassion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on October 26, 2013
Last Updated on October 26, 2013

Author

Fayespassion
Fayespassion

Gary, IN



About
Love to live outside the box,always being myself. more..