Dear Daughter

Dear Daughter

A Story by Shubhangi
"

An inspirational letter from a father to his daughter about his life teachings.

"
Dear daughter,

I am writing this letter to tell you some things I have learned in my life. Before anything else,remember this: 'with our own hands we can write our own destiny'. If we don't like it we can erase it and write it again. All we need to know is what to do with our life. Write it and that will be possible. We have the power, potential and thrust. Our Soul is the highest truth in us. We can tell our soul what we want, then positive energy starts to work and negative forces go away. The first step is to have faith in ourselves.The second is confidence building with trust.Live by what you believe. No dual thinking; that will weaken your goal. We have to understand that we are filled with immense potential. Potential is the most powerful thing in a human. If we want to build our own destiny, use correct forces within you and this will give you energy to drive you towards success. Life is beautiful, precious, divine but short. Make it useful.


With love,

Father.

© 2016 Shubhangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on February 9, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016
Tags: father, daughter, love, respect, dad, son, care

Author

Shubhangi
Shubhangi

India



About
This is the one thing I know positively I am good at. Writing is my unheard voice. If I will not write, it's likely that my soul will die. Writing is letting my soul live completely without boundaries.. more..

Writing
Process Process

A Story by Shubhangi