An Unblemished Soul Tarnished Indefinitely

An Unblemished Soul Tarnished Indefinitely

A Poem by SLONGENTL
"

Is all things unbelieved unbelievable? Or is it a mental block on the stimuli of our frontal lobes?...

"

An Unblemished Soul Tarnished Indefinitely


Is all things unbelieved unbelievable? Or is it a mental block on the stimuli of our frontal lobes? Some say it is reason beyond ones faithful proverbs. I say it is the truthful nature stripped by dishonesty’s consciousness. Unsolved stressful venues that will resurface into solvable compensation for the just and faithful. To loose ones heart to such unnatural coincidences is madly hysterical. Preparations for doomsday seem to be approaching sooner than expected. I can feel the reaper’s sharp cold deadly blade. Judgingly piercing my heart the body is worthless. Without the soul and heart the body is worthless. The soul without the heart is useless. I feel that I am loosing one or the other. At times my soul feels weakened, but my heart beats strong. Other times my heart is so drenched and overwhelmed with tragic sorrow that it appears to lean on my soul for replenishment in hope and reassurance. In that Supreme Soul’s heavenly plan for all mankind leaving me blissfully dejected with an uplifting twist for a body to remain. And remain it shall as a corpse with a vacant soul and a drained heart hit by unsolved stressful venues topped with the graphic purging of the reaper’s thrust into my remaining being. My mind shuts down to its fatal last respiration attempt. Silence takes over and…

© 2019 SLONGENTL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

great write,, though a bit morbid (: thanks for entry into my competition

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
1 Review
Added on April 7, 2019
Last Updated on April 7, 2019
Tags: SLONGENTL, erotica, unblemished, soul, tarnished, indefinitely