blank pages

blank pages

A Story by DANGER
"

gifts with nothing in them.

"

You have to be nice to fan mail, since that's the reason they call it fan mail. Haters and lovers, both, obviously are your fans. The best fans are the haters. The fans that show Love the most, however, are the ones that are just there. The people who sit close by your side, and never choose to decide which path you are taking. The ones who have conversations with you.

I don't like the certain persons who catch an eye by complimenting you all the time, dissing you all the time, or keep talking to you about mediocre babbling. Yeah, maybe when I'm dead, you would have thought about saying something a little extra. I mean, come on! Where's the appreciation here? Wheeerree's the spice? The tang? The zap, zing, zang?

I don't know where I'm going with this. That's discretion in wits. If you don't care about me so much, it would be wise to have the decency to not care what I think. Give up, and go away. I understand that you must have needs. Losers! Get around, and tell me what you think. Don't just lay around, discussing what you think you know. Tell me the truth; not some bogus made up belief. Good for you. You can act. Or is that what you want me to think?

Playing a game, I see. Is that what you made for me? Just to look like someone else and seap into the brains of the deep?

© 2008 DANGER


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

123 Views
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

DANGER
DANGER

WA



About
I want to be more active, not just on this site or the internet itself. I want to listen to other people, but I also want to be heard. I don't have any friends, but don't dismiss that as not being adv.. more..

Writing
My Way My Way

A Book by DANGER


Rip, Flare! Rip, Flare!

A Story by DANGER


Sands of Time Sands of Time

A Poem by DANGER