Native

Native

A Story by DANGER
"

nostalgia

"

Being happy is not about looking smart

When people fight against you in an odd manner like this: "It's not where you're going on earth, it's where you're going in your mind," please hit them with a hot frying pan. Believe you are doing it as an act of love for the poor person. If someone tells you this in effort of gaining some attention or thinking they are helping, tell them to shut up. Don't be so stupid as this. People just say that to make up for their crappy life of living nowhere. They may be happier that way and will not try to change what they hate probably. So what if you can't change a lot of disappointment or heartache. Make an effort to try! Make an effort to get away! This body is here as you, yourself, to move physically. You can't ignore your body, and live all your life dead. Just because your religion is egotistically convenient for you to forget the facts doesn't mean you should just lay there as an immortal. At least some people play dead, and are not really asking for it. Try harder this time, because the truth is coming straight towards us. There is nothing you would do about it.

Just a thought.

© 2008 DANGER


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

DANGER
DANGER

WA



About
I want to be more active, not just on this site or the internet itself. I want to listen to other people, but I also want to be heard. I don't have any friends, but don't dismiss that as not being adv.. more..

Writing
My Way My Way

A Book by DANGER


Rip, Flare! Rip, Flare!

A Story by DANGER


Sands of Time Sands of Time

A Poem by DANGER