The Little Browne

The Little Browne

A Story by Crapim
"

A small Browne growing up

"
  In an ol' western famous bar, notorious for its gang wars yeaah, one day came a desperado, a cold-hearted, blood seeking, unmoral beast, named The Great Demon of The West. Now this man always wears a crimson red bandana wrapped around his head, his chest, and his lower part. These bandanas were covering his weak and fatal spots. Every year this demon would search the entire west for his two unique, one of a kind cannon balls, which once put in the great apocalyptic cannon would activate the world's most destructive cannon which would bring the end of the world. So, it was midnight and the bar was full of bandits, thieves, gangs, and prostitutes. Aaalll of em', of course, feared this demon, but for one, small yet brave and smart, little s**t. Browne S**t. There was no way this demon could be belittled by little a*s s**t, Browne. It was a heart beating, mind blowing, breath taking moment where all the criminals of the bar were f*****g standing watching both s**t heads with their mouth fully open. The demon started laughing his a*s off of little Browne. He said: Ha ha ha. Your'e just a small s**t while i'm a boss, a demon, an a*s, a martyr, a piper, a stoner, and a stripper". But little S**t would only smile at him following by a devilish grin. He replied: "I don't wanna make you cry b***h. I'm just tryna make you high off my smell. Ha ha so whose laaaughin' now ya dumb f**k". And they both clash into each other spilling s**t and piss everywhere. It was a terrifying, disastrous battle between two legends. As the red fart pulled out his ultimate weapon, his big red dick, to dick slap little Browne, the lad grabs his legendary S**t-Blade just in time to block the dick slap. Before The Red could once again make his blow, Browne, always with the same threatening yet badass grin, twirls his blade effortlessly and jumps behind the old fart. After realizing the situation, he mutters: "S**t!". Browne, proud of himself, wounded, makes his final and fatal blow and stabs the desperado in his a*s while victoriously roars: "My name is S**t. Browne S**t!". And so he leaves on his majestic and beautiful white toilet, "Glorious Seat". Once again the world is safe by an unforgettable legend, a rider! And oh ha ha not to forget a bish f***a.

© 2015 Crapim


Author's Note

Crapim
This my first blog. I'm very thrilled to be part of the WritersCfe community and promise to entertain the community members even more. Please rate, review, and share my first story. Oh by the way, forgot to mention that i'm a fantasy, adventure and poetic writer. Poetic Justice!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LHD
You have an interesting imagination and fantasy, good job! Keep up the good work! looking forward to see more of your work :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Crapim

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much! Ireally appreciate your review since this is my first ever blog. So you just g.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015
Tags: Adventure, suspense, thriller, legendary, war, fun, breath taking, epic, old west, shit.

Author

Crapim
Crapim

Bekaa, Lebanon



About
Was born not long ago actually, only to find myself jammed in between closed doors. So decided the only way out is by writing my way out. And now i live peacefully while playing guitar and writing all.. more..