Sweet Dreams are Made of These(South Park)

Sweet Dreams are Made of These(South Park)

A Story by SYRIA
"

A new boy joins the class, sending a wave of love all around in the girls section, it is a battle of love and heart break.

"
Fallen leaves of all shades rustled all about the school entrance. It was a breezy autumn morning, and all the teens were inside pretty early at this hour. Luckily, Mr. Garrison moved up to teach their classes, like before. No way did they want a new teacher, as they had all grown to love Mr. Garrison, even if he were a prick at times.
A new set of feet stepped down the hallway, pushed open the door of their room. A boy entered. He was fairly tall and skinny. He had silky black hair, with skin as tan as one would get down in Daytona Beach. He wore a silk dress shirt, and polished dress shoes; a little too formal for the occassion, though. The boy glanced up revealing grey eyes and a emotionless facade. He was extremely attractive, atleast that is what the girls of the class thought, as a cast of giggles swept all about the place. The boys, however, merely continued flipping pencils, or tossing erasers.
The new guy searched the area for an empty place to sit and call his own.
Bebe Stevens, who was feeling quite daring, hopped out from her seat, making her way to the boy.
"Hello.~" She batted her fake eyelashes flirtingly.
The boy glanced up to the blonde with question in his eyes, before replying simply. "Hello." 
Bebe's jaw nearly dropped at his handsome accent. She knew he looked different, but she didn't think- Well, it made sense that the new kid was Spanish, I suppose. All the more to stir up her flirts.
"I'm, Bebe Stevens, hehe.~" she giggled happily, "Are you new here?"
"Yes, yes I am."the boy monotonously replied, finding a seat and arranging his stuff inside the desk.
"Awesome! Oh...pardon, what's your name if I may ask?"
"My name is...Devin Alcaraz, miss." 
Bebe leaned unto his desk, and tossed her curly hair aside. 'Hello, Devin!~"
Wendy and the other girls shot Bebe envious glares for being so flirty, mainly because she did this everytime there was a new boy added to the class, and because it was no lie, the new boy was HOT!
Devin hinted a small grin Bebe's way, which sent deep rosy shades to her cheeks, "Heeey, Bebe."
"Hehe, soooo", Bebe bashfully giggled once more, "If you ever need a tour of the school, ask me.~" She waved to Devin using her fingers, as she plopped back into her seat.
Mr. Garrison finally, but surely made it through the door. It was a few minutes late, but the sweat trickling down his forehead said that he had quite the morning, so it was okay.
"Sorry I am late, class." He spoke up, setting some papers down on his desk. "Mr. Slave gave me quite the scare this morning, I think...he wants to break-up with me..."
"What happened?" Colette Anders spoke up with a raise of her hand.
"Colette...please...raise your hand before speaking."
"S-Sorry! I forgo-" Colette raised her hand and continued, "I forgot, and I am very sorry."
"It's alright, just remember next time."
-TIME SKIP-
After one of Mr. Garrison's boring speech about Indians and Pilgrims, the class took up seat in the cafeteria to eat lunch.
Naturally, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Stan all sat together. Craig, Token, Clyde and Tweek sat together, and Colette would occasionally join them only because she secretly had a HUGE crush on Craig Tucker. And the rest of the girls were paired off. Devin, who didn't know anybody, sat alone by the window, so that he could get a good view of the scenery.
Eric peered over his shoulder to get a better sight of the new boy. "Oh my god...he is such an emo." He snickered.
 
"Oh shut up, fatass." Kyle groaned, "He is new...the most we can be is welcoming."
Stan growled softly as he stared upon Wendy gazing towards Devin with wishful eyes. Even after the breakup, he still was in much love with her as he was before.
"You okay, dude?" Kyle asked his best friend when he took notice of his grumpy face.
"...Yeaaah, I'm...I mean, I gotta use the bathroom..." the dark haired boy stumbled out from his seat, and retreated away.
Kyle stared at Stan with questioning eyes, "Maybe....I should see if he is okay..."
"Oh, just let 'em go!" Eric laughed, "Ya know why he is upset?"
"Why?"
"Because." Eric bluntly pointed Wendy's way. "Hoe has the hots for the new guy. Ain't it sweet?"
"Oh my god..."
-TIME SKIP-
Stan raced into the bathroom wall, vigorously slamming his fist upon the wall. Tears of heart break trickled down his cheek. He couldn't believe what he saw, and it couldn't bear it. He loved Wendy with all his heart, and this is what happens! Well, they were both single now, but does it matter?!  ...Does it...?
The door slammed open as Kyle gracelessly pushed his way through. His eyes were fixed upon his best friend leaning face-forward against the wall. Kyle knew what was wrong. He placed a gentle hand upon Stan's shoulder. "Stan...are you okay...?
The raven-haired boy refused to look around, and continued to stared at the tile. "...Wendy is looking at another boy, Kyle..."
"Stan, it will be okay, it may hurt now...but you'll get over it...and you'll be happy..."
"...No it won't!.." Stan groaned through the tears, "My heart cannot stand to see her love someone else! She already broke it once...but now it feels completely shattered."
Kyle sighed, trying to gather some strength for the both of them, even if it were a mite. He had to be there for Stan's time of need, "...Stan, look at me...now."
He hesitated, but turned to the red-head who eyes shone fiercely. Stan knew right then and there that Kyle wouldn't give up on his happiness.
"Stan, she isn't worth it...you have to let her go, she'll only make you feel worse, buddy!" Kyle took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
"I know that! But does it really matter! Maybe I was better of with the goths... All I ever feel is hurt! They'd understand!"
Kyle's eyes snapped open in shock, but somehow...confidence found it's way home. "Stan...no, don't you ever think that way! Maybe Wendy wasn't mean't to be...even though it felt that way at the time. You have to listen to me."
"I-I can't...I just can't!..." Stan's legs wobbled a bit, losing all hope and energy to stand, as he felt his body slowly  fall, before Kyle caught him in his strong arms.
"Not today, buddy..." Kyle sighed, holding his friend up, and embraced him in a hug. "Just...let it all out..."
"I...I will..." Stan sobbed sorrowfully on Kyle's shoulder. Maybe his friend was right...just let Wendy go...but it hurt so badly! If only Wendy knew how much he loved her! Would she even care...?
The bathroom creaked open, Eric's head popped through, "Uh...So when you two homosexuals finish...head to class...lunch is over..."
"Erm...alright, fatass.." Kyle glared at Eric for his snotty little comment. It wasn't gay to be supportive of your best friend, if they were the same gender. It was just merely being loyal. 
-TIME SKIP-
Kyle helped Stan walk back to class. He barely cared if they were late, all he cared about was his friend right now.
Stan hardly looked at Wendy when he took his seat next to hers. He just couldn't, as she was probably making goo-goo eyes over that Spanish guy once again. 
But she wasn't...Wendy's gazed over at Stan sadly at his state of sorrow. She knew that he had seen her in action, and that it finished his heart. Seeing him this way almost brought tears to her eyes. If she could take all that stuff with Devin back, she would...she couldn't bear to see her ex like this...
While Mr. Garrison was babbling about maths, Wendy scribbled a note, and passed it to Stan, that he, reluctantly read. He glanced at Wendy with a softening smile, and wrote her a little something on the back off the paper, passing it back.
Wendy blushed a little at the note, leaning over to give Stan a gentle kiss on the cheek, regardless, in which, he blushed back, positioning his face so that their lips could finally embrace.
The entire class was now only focusing on the two, even the teacher. Not a word was spoken. It was just that kind of magical moment for the two that held the kiss for what it seemed like minutes.
Seeing this, made the others' hearts flutter as they longed to kiss someone, too.
Bebe, Kyle's ex-girlfriend got out from her seat to sit upon Kyle's lap. She lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned down to allow their lips to collide. It seemed that she no longer cared about how hot Devin was, she just really wanted her spunky red-head back, and he did as well, as he was just awaiting for her to love him back again.
In the far back, where Colette stood up to doodle explicit drawings on the wall for fun, you could see Craig Tucker brutally knocked his chair over as he got out to trap Colette to the wall with his arms, sending surprised gasps from Colette. Craig smirked, as he knew the little secret, and he had one too. Colette shyly smiled, as Craig leaned over to nibble her ear, and gave him a feathery kiss on his slender neck. Deep rumbles of amusement were heard from him, as he was ready to lock lips like everyone else was doing.
Devin sighed nervously to himself as the room all of a sudden became super affectionate. He couldn't understand why the teacher was allowing them to do this, right in the middle of class! There was work to be done, things to learn, not to be wasting time.
Red, who was sitting all lone, glanced at Devin bashfully, hoping he'd notice her. She has been checking him out for awhile, but...she couldn't never pull to introduce herself properly. She beamed a little when Devin's gaze shifted over to her, but he didn't light up like she wanted, just emotionless was his expressions. She sighed and stared into her lap, lonely. A lot she yelped in surprise to find Devin by her side with a faint smile.
"You seem a bit lonely, girl."
"I-I am..."
"So I suppose you wouldn't mind my company, I hope?"
"N-no, not at all, hehe."
Devin pulled up a seat next to hers so that they could sit together. She blushed brightly, like the exact shade of her fiery red hair. He chuckled lowly. "Would the lady mind if I rest my arm on her chair?"
"N-No, hehe~!" Red could already feel confidence rise, and begin to open out of her shell.
The other girls didn't even mind that Devin took up with Red, as they focused only on their boyfriends, and continued on with their make-out.
Suddenly, the classroom door swung open, as Mr. Slave stepped through. "Mr. Garrison!"
"Mr. Slave!"
The two wrapped each other in a hug. It seemed that they were well over their quarrel earlier and just wanted to forgive. There was truly love in the air that day.
Stan and Wendy broke up their kiss to take notice of their surroundings, all around there was love, they only giggled, lovingly snuggling together.

© 2015 SYRIA


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015
Tags: #South Park, #Devin Alcaraz, #Wendy Testaburger, #Bebe Stevens, #Kyle Broflovski, #Stan Marsh

Author

SYRIA
SYRIA

About
Just a normal girl, who has a variety of likes and dislikes, but who doesn't? I like to have fun, but I also consider myself preeetty boring, aside from my wackiness, but I guess that is just an opini.. more..

Writing