What Is Content Marketing and Why It Works

What Is Content Marketing and Why It Works

A Story by Saba SEO
"

Saba SEO is a San Diego SEO Company with a commitment to helping clients establish internet presence through creative search engine optimization and search engine marketing strategies.

"

Content marketing is the ongoing process of publishing content that garners attention for your business, moves prospects through the purchasing process and establishes trust. When it comes to promoting your company online, this is the most important thing you can do to push past your competitors and build a strong and recognizable brand. Quality content is also an integral part of a successful SEO strategy.

Capture the Attention of Consumers Right Where They Are

Most other marketing efforts require you to attract consumers to specific platforms. With content marketing, however, you can publish articles, videos, blogs and other forms of content on platforms your prospects are already visiting. This is a very proactive way to advertise your services and products. Rather than waiting for people to come to you, you can go to them. Content can be published on social networking sites, industry-specific forums, online magazines and other places that consumers regularly frequent.

Answer Questions

Publishing high-value content that appeals to the needs of consumers will set you apart from other companies that provide similar products and services. Studies have shown nearly all buyers go through a standard purchasing process. During this process, they identify their needs, research solutions to their problems, get in-depth product and pricing information and make comparisons of both value and cost among other things. Writing content gives you the chance to answer these questions while positioning your business and your products as the obvious choice.

Establish Yourself as a Trustworthy Industry Expert

Content marketing also builds trust. On the web, helpful information can be just as valuable as any tangible product, especially when it comes to fostering consumer trust. Be mindful of maintaining high standards and exceptional quality when it comes to content. It’s easy to publish content but producing high quality content requires a comprehensive and consistent strategy. Always keep in mind to create value for the reader.

Your Reader’s Time is Sacred


When a reader agrees to read your content, they trust that you will respect their valuable time. Hence, your content must create real value for them. If your content is written solely from your perspective instead of what the readers or prospects really want, it won’t do you any good. You can give your prospects something for free without harming your bottom line. Whitepapers, how to manuals, case studies, statistics and data analysis and industry insights are all great ways to provide value to your readers. If done correctly, your content can help people define and meet their needs and position you as an industry expert. This will lead to positive word-of-mouth advertising and increased sales.

 

You can learn more about content marketing at

© 2015 Saba SEO


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 21, 2015
Last Updated on September 21, 2015
Tags: ContentMarketing, SEO

Author

Saba SEO
Saba SEO

San Diego, CA



About
Saba SEO is a full service SEO company in San Diego that takes the time to understand your commercial objectives, analyze your business, and create a successful strategy to achieve your goals. We use .. more..