Destiny calls for sacrifice

Destiny calls for sacrifice

A Story by Sabrina Demartini

She was running, running, running. But from what? She wouldn't look back to see who or what was chasing her, She heard this weird breathing behind her. Then suddenly there was more footsteps behind her. How could one person become two? Salem asked herself. Then Salem triped over something, She cryed in pain. The footsteps were getting closer. Salem cryed desperatally for help but no one came. Then some figure appered. " Hey" the figure said breathlessly "why were you running from me?" The figure finished. Salem was scared, she finally said "well you were chasing me what do you expect me to do? Wait aren't you Alexander from Washington High?". After a few seconds Alexander answered " Yea and yea, im sorry I chased you. I saw you running I pulled over and started going after you, you seemed like you needed a ride or something. So can I give you a lift home?"

Salem thought for a minuet then said " sure, why not". She was blushing a little, but she didn't see what she was getting into. They walked to Alexander's car without one word. It was colder thought Salem, She turned her head just enough to see his face clearly. "why would he see if im okay out of all people?" she asked herself. They finally got to his car he opened the door for her. she got in it was warmer in here. It feels good. but she had a bad feeling about letting him know where she lived.

Half way to her house she said "this is my stop". Alexander said "i don't think so". Salem was scared again " what where are you taking me?" she asked in a shaky voice. " just to a place. I want to show you something". he said with a evil grin. Salem pushed herself away from Alexander, after a few miles they were close to city limits. Alexander unbukled his seatbelt and Salem's then tryed to pull her close to him. She refused to let him. Then while he was getting ready to try again she opened the door she was about to get both legs out of the car and be able to start running, but he caught her arm. she was even scareder than before. Then out of nowhere her lips formed strange words "O Mater Luna, Regina nocis, adiuvo me nunc". Alexander's grin faded away. " No don't say those words!". Salem saw he was scared so she said " let me go and i won't". he said " screw that". "Okay then, what were those words? oh yea O Mater Luna, Regina nucis, adiuvo me nunc" as she said these words he repeated no over and over then covered his ears nd closed his eyes.

Salem saw this was her chance to get away. She started running but kept yelling the strange words over and over again. Then out of nowhere another car came. Salem said "S**t now what?" then out of the car she saw her crush, Leo Hunter. She didn't know what to do someone trying to rape her then suddenly a thought raced across her mind what is Leo doing here? waht is he going to do to me? Right then he said "get in the car". For some reason she knew right then she could trust him. she did as she was told. she got in the car and felt safer than she was but then she saw Alexander get out of the car and was walking towards her and Leo. Leo said " stay here i'll take care of him". Salem admired his deep voice all she could do was nodd her head. he got out of the car. for some reason she knew to lock the doors and watch but also to keep saying the strange words.

She coudn't beleive what she saw as she repeated the words her hands were glowing a strange green and blue color. The light made Leo turn around and made Alexander stop right where he was standing. they stared at her, she was staring at her hands still repeating the words. as she continued saying the words the light got brighter and she felt stronger then she looked up and smiled.

Leo saw her smile and smiled back then turned to Alexander and said " your not going to succeed, she has found one of her powers know she is just going to get stronger and stronger". Alexander looked pissed. "i'll kill her one way or another but she will die before the time comes"

Salem heard all of this and now to was pissed. she unlocked the door got out walked over to Alexander raised her hand and said
"Im andando a ucciderti prima di uccidermi figlio di puttana". Leo looked at her and said " the girls already got the language down hahaha". Alexander looked at him with a disgusted look on his face. then looked at Salem." Oh s**t" was all he said before she blew him down the road.

"lets go" Salem said very confidently. Leo looked at her and thought Damn she's good, and pretty cute.

The next few years Salem and Leo worked together to fight all the demons Nynx's brother sent after the two.

Then one day they were at school at lunch and it started her destiny was then or never. It was so painful for her. Everyone was scared and thught she was a freak and ran. but Leo stayed even though he knew he could be killed staying she needed someone to be there. Then Nynx appered. "Leo you love my daughter" was the first thing he had heard her say in three years. He looked up at Nynx and said yes i've loved her for a while now.

All Nynx said was "good I trust that you'll take care of her. i'll stay her by her and you fight of anyone that might try to kill or turn her". Leo said "Okay" as soon as he said that demons came in so fast from all around. " Oh s**t" Salem said then Nynx said " shes dieing". Leo turned around quickly "What!?"He said. He said "Nynx try making a barier". " No promises but i'll try".

Leo went to Salem looked into her eyes then kissed her. they both smiled then a enormous beam of light came out of her chest. It was so strong it went all the way around the world and every demon was killed except Alexander and Nynx's brother Stanton.

Stanton and Alexander walked into the room Nynx looked at her brother disghusted at the sight of what he has become. " Why do you want to kill your own neice!?" announced Nynx. Stanton answered " I dont want to i have to dont you remember the WHOLE destiny for your daughter is? shes going to save the world then go and destroy life its self!" Nynx was pissed. " destiny can always change! give her a chance please stanton". "Im sorry sis I cant do that". He answered. Nynx started to cry a little then said " you'll have to kill me first" Leo looked at Salem then said " me too" Stanton looked at them and said " Fine I'll give her A chance no more". Alexander said "What shes dangerous she almost killed me with one blow!". Stanton, Nynx, Leo, and all the teens in the school that stayed to watch all said "Shut Up Alexander!" and Alexander did.

The next few years Salem, Leo, Alexander, Stanton, and Nynx made the Supernatural and Unsupernatural beings together once again. Ssalem never attemted to destry life she made it better with her gifts to control Fire, water, earth, air, ice, wheather, and spirit.

© 2011 Sabrina Demartini


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011

Author

Sabrina Demartini
Sabrina Demartini

in a dark corner dieing, CA



About
i keep to myself < Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz Lets101 - Free Online Dating flashvars="r=2&appId=21bebb85-fcdd-41ad-b513-7f1b6bcb3418" > Lets101 Quizzes - Online .. more..

Writing