KEY 2(LOST & FOUND)

KEY 2(LOST & FOUND)

A Story by Sadhana Upendran
"

The ultimate quest of life-TO FIND WHO YOU TRULY ARE

"
Through the dreams of success and failures comes up a little eagle to soar with the wind with wider wings. Predators and uncertainties shadow over her colourful day dream to crack it & break it . Oh! so anxious was the little eagle whose sole support were her wings she believed was her most prized possession. To days of doubt  & to days of confidence, her mind was full of conflicts & other overriding doubts. Inside every issue that popped up ,she knew that she could do it. With every tear of unfaithful self she knew that could make it to the clouds. Crack the wind or Crack the wing is all she's got to do. She stood in deep thoughts at the edge of the branch,retrospecting & introspecting on who 'she' really was. Resilient from her history of failures, she thought that she must rise now, to heights no one has seen. To heights, no one has felt. With an impulse of her inner truth she rose up in the air with initial setbacks by the fast blowing wind of life. To not give up was her inner saying, which pushed her higher to the heaven . The crackle of her wings & sparkle in her eyes led her to her dreams. A dream mistaken to know the skies , a dream mistaken to soar the clouds , a dream mistaken for knowing success. For she truly wished to feel who she really was. A touch of excitement to know the real is all she wished . After days of distress & dilemma , the moment has finally arrived when she knew herself. Sense of satisfaction of knowing what she was capable of .
A moment of pride it was , or rather a moment of Truth. 

© 2016 Sadhana Upendran


Author's Note

Sadhana Upendran
I believe that it's true success when you discover who you really are

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on October 4, 2016
Last Updated on October 4, 2016