5/14/16

5/14/16

A Story by LeFestinRaven
"

I did not edit this. A friend of mine died and I was compelled to write down what I felt. It was not an ideal relationship, but it still existed. RIP My friend, may you rest in Gods hands.

"
    "Sometimes, tragedy upon tragedy, occurs. Smiling creatures die. Soft hugs are exchanged, but in the end, little said is little remembered. An elephant once stepped on a mouse, we all know the story from there. Oh, no wait, we don't. At least we've gotten it wrong. The mouse dies instantly, crushed in a million bone fragments in a suit of skin. Kill me now for ruining your oh so perfect world.
     "Hypnotic. Dishonest. Retarded. Criminal mind. Genius. Freak. Person." 2016 study of the human world.
    "Sometimes death is all someone needs to realize their full potential."
   "Sitting in the dark field, gazing at the world above. Seeking potential in the stars. The black thin sillhoute sits. Clapping it's hands over it's head and howling with the wolves. Screams occur as it's neck is snapped. Wolves rip it's body apart and the death leaves laughing insanely. Is death a gift?"
    "I write about rapist and death. Lovers that are ripped apart and thrown far across the world. No one likes the happiness I could bring. The funny humor I am actually capable of having. The sarcasim no one desires. The anxiety people dwell in. The lost for words of depression that seeks into your small, simple minded little brain slowly rips your soul. The external surface of your brain is broken and leaking fluid. Dark masses become reality. People die and you shove it into the reallty you made from dying fluid exposed to oxygen. Die pretty little creature, curse you into the hell you were born in. Die and never come back to haunt the saints of the earth, you little demoned."

    The boy slices at his skin. Covering the white reality in blood. Over decades the blood dries and turns into black damaged soul. Leaking from the cuts and tears of a human life so screwed up he can't breath! Emotional and lying in the black reality. He hears voices so far away. Yelling and screaming and even asking nicely to return from the cracked external shell he lives on top. The blackness consumes him and he falls through.
   Dying in his sleep. A boy laid, put to rest on a cot in an old asylum in a wood. Sleepless, soundless, souless and above all damaged pain. Good night sleeper, external hero. Strongest person alive. Sweet dreams, oh, wait.

© 2016 LeFestinRaven


Author's Note

LeFestinRaven
Please comment and like. Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.

SadieNichol

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really connected with certain pieces of this and would like to thank you for sharing something personal for everyone to read and comment on.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on May 20, 2016
Last Updated on May 20, 2016
Tags: depression, dark, morbid, story, sonnet, poem, life, endings, time, knowledge, anxiety, darkness

Author

LeFestinRaven
LeFestinRaven

CA



About
I am a simplistic, perfectionist, entrepreneur. I love coffee, french-fries, mint ice cream and coffee creamer. I am a quick study in a lost world. more..

Writing
Dream Dream

A Story by LeFestinRaven


New York New York

A Chapter by LeFestinRaven