im in love lalalalalalalalla.

im in love lalalalalalalalla.

A Poem by Safrina

Perhaps i am the lucky one. The one who retells the story of ferdinand, my hair a wet petal on the floor. It's all here, and, who needs life when there is a fish lying on my sofa telling me how to laugh? Who is the one with my heart in a mouth?
Perhaps, i am quite lucky to be watching you bend the sea. This is not a metaphor for the hair on my teeth, this is here and I am pulling you, you oh you, to tell you all the ways you make me feel.

Sometimes I visit the books of the soul, the fiction of my brain, an arm to cut your face, a mouthful of diamonds- these books detail your bed so well.

But, the books open in my ribs, tell me i am lucky, and maybe in moment of your neck bone reaching my hand, i will stay lucky.

© 2010 Safrina


Author's Note

Safrina
i feel like rambling so i will..

sometimes parts of my life fade out and i become at a loss. but one thing remains, love.
yesterday i was crying on the way home and a man honked his horn at me and told me to smile. to return this, i sat outside an older lady's house and kept her company for a bit.
dont you think its funny how you feel inclined to automatically love someone? this is all random and isn't even coherent, but it makes sense for me. maybe it makes sense for someone else too.
i have an apple core at my hand but its nothing compared to how i feel.
sadness finally, is nothing compared to how loved up i feel. i dont even know why im rambling like this, i just want to.
i should really open up my blog again.
i deactiviated my facebook- again. its just another mean of communication people give me shit over. when i was deactiviating it, it had pictures of random friends saying they will miss me, like "jamie will miss you..amber will miss you" jesus haaahhaha

anyway, i am going to go crawl in bed and read and clean and keep myself happy for a certain person.
x

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010

Author

Safrina
Safrina

Birmingham, United Kingdom



About
kisses on the neck and writing rules my life and determinsim is a b***h but me and her made a deal so it's all good now. in fact, shes doing a lot of great things for me. Take down the lo.. more..

Writing
amy amy amy amy amy amy

A Poem by Safrina


six things six things

A Poem by Safrina