Role Reversal; If Women Did The Same.

Role Reversal; If Women Did The Same.

A Story by Sage88
"

This is a direct excerpt from my blog The Strange Hysterical and No Other Explanation Than Bizarre. It’s my first post from two years which was inspired from true events with a twist.

"
June 24, 2021

My first post. I had planned on a post a little more Strange and Hysterical. A little less controversial would have been ideal. However, this was a much needed subject that I feel compelled to address that is rather unavoidable at this point. As I feel this is a topic I need to actively bring to the forefronts of everyone's minds. It's definitely something that's been following me throughout my relationships like a black shadow with nothing but menacing intentions that have every potential to wreak havok and even entire destruction in even the healthiest unions.

Since this is surrounding a private personal moment it's easy to imagine most don't know of this to be a widespread issue. Perhaps some think it's only them but it's definitely and undoubtedly a topic that is not up for discussion. I'm being lead to shed light on this problem and hopefully start the wheels of change even if it's slow moving. At least I'm doing my part to try to make a difference. Just promise me, beloved reader, you'll stick with me until the end of this entry. This may not be what you're being lead to think to be reality. It's going to come to full circle upon reading till completion.


-


Imagine, me- female, become unreasonably mad. Not just mad but the kind of mad that's due to insult. I get so mad I talk to my boyfriend like s**t and give him looks that make him feel beneath me. Then I ignore him.

-

What in the world occurred that brought forth the fire of Hades? He must have cheated right? Or maybe he ate the last piece of chocolate? Nope, none of those. What my boyfriend not-so allegedly did was refuse to pleasure me. I wanted him to give me oral and play with my kitty. Yes, this would be without me not so much as touching him. As per usual, so there should be no big surprise for him there. I'm sure he's used to it by now and has accepted it. Is it fair? Meh, that's up for debate but does it matter? Not to me, plus he's just a man.


To clarify, he didn't exactly refuse. He more or less requested a drink first. The cry baby claims he has dry mouth due to the humidity in the house from the AC being out of service. It may be mid-afternoon on a summer July day but I assure you, he's just fabricating excuses per usual. He's always trying to weasel out of his boyfriend duties. Psh. He's not going to need a wet mouth to suck on my c**t but I digress.


F**k him and his feels. I don't f*****g give a s**t if he was doing something productive or trying to. I don't even give a s**t about him stressing to get his car tire replaced. Who f*****g cares if he's been begging me for over a week to help him. It's not like I don't have a car . My sexual pleasure and desires are much more important than any of his silly pathetic a*s worries. He just wants to go back to his apartment anyway. Why?! Is he not having the time of his life living with me?! Honestly, before meeting me he didn't have much of one.


He said some blah blah blah bullshit about his kids wanting to visit or come home or some s**t like that. I don't f*****g remember but why TF does that matter anyway? They'll be just fine. Kids are resilient, they adapt to everything and if something lasts long enough they'll forget they wanted anything at all. That's a win win if you ask me.


So now I'm laying on the bed pissed as a bull on fight day. I hope he can feel the energy radiate from me. I hope he feels like a sack of worthless s**t. How dare he turn me down! We may have had fucked earlier today. A f**k session that would make the most famous porn star jealous. For it was mind-blowing for sure but that's in the past, this is now and I'm f*****g HORNY! F**k his needs! They come dead last if at all. Duh! I'm the woman and ladies always cum first!


I expect my boyfriend to drop everything for me. If I say I want something I better get it or there will be hell to pay. This is what I'm owed, for being who I am with having a solid gold tight p***y and the skills I bring to the bedroom. I didn't ask for this role, God and society bestowed it on me since childhood.


Who gives a s**t if I've been talking to him like dog s**t all afternoon. He misplaced my things and deserves to be feeling the way he's treating myself and my belongings. He still has zero validity to turn me down. No one turns me down. Especially taking into account he's the only person I can receive sexual pleasure from. F*****g me is his duty. Dare I say f*****g me is definitely his privilege that can be taken away at a moments notice. A privilege that can be gifted to another who will show their gratitude.


As for my important items he lost... I don't f*****g care if they were misplaced during what he calls a frantic high-speed disaster cleanup. My adult child was finally coming home after living with her father in another state for a year. The house needed to be perfect. She was arriving within the hour and I gave him a chore list as longer than his dick to complete before I returned with my daughter. He is just being a cry baby lazy c**t and trying to make my daughters return be a disaster. He didn't do a very good job cleaning up anyway. He claims he was drenched in sweat after and may have "crashed out" after he thought he was finished. However, I have every reason to believe he was faking his slumber. He's a f*****g liar.


Did I help with the cleanup? Seriously? Don't make me laugh. Why the f**k do you think I'd do anything like that when I have someone like him around? It's his job to clean up after me, plus he enjoys it. It's his job to know where all my personal belongings are as well as know where his place is.


Does it stress him out to have so many responsibilities and expectations to live up to? Who f*****g cares. That's his role that he chose. You best believe I'm going to take advantage of it anyway I can. I must say, if he doesn't like it then he shouldn't do it so well!


Now back to what I was saying! He has some god damn nerve refusing to pleasure me. Doesn't he realize how lucky he is? Alas, he's dumber than a pet rock.


Like who the f**k does he think he is? Him being uncomfortable, hot, tired, busy, sick or whatever the f**k excuse seeps from his lying lips is no reason or excuse to shut me down from what I'm owed. He needs to do it anyway and with a smile on his f*****g face or there will be an even larger issue he can boohoo and cry about. Believe you me, he doesn't even want to think about awakening that monster.


~


Can you believe there are some people who really behave and think on that level of entitlement? They may not come straight out with it as it is depicted above but every detail is still very present spoken or unspoken. It's manipulative and it's abusive.


Just in case this is missed or overlooked, the dialogue above is completely made up and are not things that have been said to me. However, that's what us women think is going through our dude's head when they react negatively to being turned down sexually.


No one was put on this earth to be a slave to another. This is a give and take world we're living in. There is no more room for a sole-taker. They will surely end up alone and lonely in the end. Which Karma will make sure to get hers if it's so fated.


Can you imagine if I, a woman with tits and a vagina, treated a man that way? What kind of hell would need to be paid? Forget about ever having a man to agree to being with a woman like that. Many would opt to smacking me, black and blue, into submission.


Things need to change. This is definitely one of the most urgent places screaming for equality. Sadly my normally glass-half-full way of thinking is definitely more glass-half-empty on this particular triggering topic . I'm f*****g pissed and I'm f*****g pissed of men thinking they are owed sexual pleasures just for them existing. I can't tolerate it any longer. I'm f*****g sick of it and I'm f*****g furious.


A woman shouldn't have anxiety or fear to turn their partner down for any reason! It should be accepted just the same as their refusal for their woman's requests are accepted. I have never acted this way towards anyone because I was told no. Yet for some reason this behavior is acceptable from men? WHY?! This is a pandemic of vast proportion. We all know more than one or two of these douchebags. We might even call them dad or son....


One major sad and pathetic fact in all this? We can't even start a respectful conversation of our concerns and worries because they will fall on deaf ears. That may very possibly cause so much butt-hurt energy that the one with a hurt bung-hole conjures a made up, black, menacing and foreboding invisible storm cloud that's actually a nasty fight waiting to explode. This energy is palpable and impossible to withstand. It's pure misery and no way to live.


Sadly, men rarely understand this behavior is wrong or negligent. It's easy to perceive that men believe we are just fulfilling our womanly duties by submitting to their every will and desire. Forget what we f*****g want or desire for good! No woman had any real ones and why would she? I would love to see the ending to that frame of mind.


I know I'm going to get some rebuttals or even backlash in response. However, I don't care who the f**k you are, where you were raised or how. A big percentage of men have a sliver of this sort of entitlement complex whether they are willing to admit it or not. It's inevitable because society has drilled it into the male psyche that they need to have these types of expectations. May they be unrealistic at best. Only because it's believed they are the superior, owed or entitled to it.


Another major, monumental, sad and pathetic fact is OUR VOICES ARE SILENCED. Things can't keep going on like this. We have to stop being so complacent! I'm fed up with selfish men like this. They think they are God's gift to woman. *GAG* Screw that horse s**t.


I do recognize there are good men out there that actually care about what females really want but they seem to be buried under the ones who don't. All I've ever encountered are self-absorbed greedy jerks that should really have the hue of green on their skin. It's not the "type" I'm attracted to either because my "types" are of every variety.


Then there are the devils who lead you to believe they are one way for a entire year just to do a 380° on you once you've gotten deeply attatched and head-over-heels-in-love. Emerging from this unwounded is impossible at that point. Then there's the fact they wasted your precious time. My time being wasted happens to be one of my greatest pet peeves, so don't waste my time just be a courteous respectable adult and be up front. Simple as pie... or it should be. I can't fathom why this is such a difficult concept to understand and employ. It's so tiring; I've about had it and have been teasing with the idea of throwing in my tattered hardly recognizable white towel.


Another fact, I'm obligated to meantion, is definitely majorly, colossal, devistatingly sad and far beyond anything considered pathetic... I'm dangerously close to giving up on everything man and everything relationships. Don't threaten me with a good time because living alone for the rest of my life is starting to sound more and more alluring the more I encounter men like this. I'd rather be alone and lonely than the b***h girl expected to obey "my master's" every wish. *eye roll*


As I get older I have been finding it increasingly difficult to comply with this type of entitled behavior. It makes me feel taken for granted and the furthest from appreciated than I should be feeling.


Nevertheless, one thing remains resoundingly crystal clear. Something urgently needs to change and needs to with haste. So please, parents talk to your sons. Ingrain in them the proper way to treat a woman and how to appreciate her. This needs to be taught at home, in schools and everywhere else that's convenient or appropriate. I hope I see the start of the end to this bullshit before I end up being worm food. Prob not tho and I'm usually pollyannish.

Until the next.



�'�Cendré Sage

© 2022 Sage88


Author's Note

Sage88
I’m knew to writing. As I stated this is from my blog which I committed to being 100% raw and authentic. Any feedback appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is just too tempting, I'm just too stupid, or you very well might be a sorcerer. . . or, . I grew up in a household with five sisters and a mother and me and dad. We were outnumbered in every way. I adapted quickly but my Dad, he was a very smart man, in alot of ways that I didnt even fathom, until after he was gone. Wise, very wise. He wouldnt come right out and say "hey don't argue with your sister, you can never win, and if you did you would pay for that win, for eternity. Time after time he would sit back and watch me step in it, sometimes repeatedly. Nobody ever accused me of being exceptionally bright, but always persistant. After witnessing me flounder so many times that it must have embarrassed the poor man, he did give me some general guidelines to live my life by. (now I'm just going to duck my head a little as I say this, possibly averting the collision to my head the lamp will make when you throw it) but I will nonetheless forge ahead into the abyss. 1. The reason women will never rule the world, is becasue they dont have pockets. His explanation:men keep their money keys all their important things in their pockets, close to them always, women are forever being victimized because they carry their most important things in a purse, thye dont have pockets (circa 1964ish). 2. Never, EVER, reach your hand in a womans purse to get something out of it or ever, ESPECIALLY if they ask you to do so, on their behalf. Even a wife, remember this son, this is important. reason: you will forever be held responsible for any and every item ever taken, stolen, lost, forgotten, items that never were, items that never will be.
3.while I was a frequent flyer on the "soap in your mouth" Airways, mostly for cursing at a sister, my dear dad didnt mince words when he spoke this truth, Do not ever lay your hands on one of your sisters in anger, or upon any female. Not even if they attack you. Men do not hit women. If you do I will kill you myself. end of speech, end of sermon, my Dad didnt even curse, but the man did not f**k around either. I believed him then as I believe now. Women are to behold, not to be beaten. P.S. My father was a very good human, and in reality was way ahead of times as it related to womens rights, glass ceilings, whatever, like I said he was a very wise man. sorry this got so long, but keep up the good work, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. As for all my misspelled words and other fuckery, I have never heard of spellcheck and cant pronounce dickthonary

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your writing is Great
I advise you to write more and learn the arts of writing

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is just too tempting, I'm just too stupid, or you very well might be a sorcerer. . . or, . I grew up in a household with five sisters and a mother and me and dad. We were outnumbered in every way. I adapted quickly but my Dad, he was a very smart man, in alot of ways that I didnt even fathom, until after he was gone. Wise, very wise. He wouldnt come right out and say "hey don't argue with your sister, you can never win, and if you did you would pay for that win, for eternity. Time after time he would sit back and watch me step in it, sometimes repeatedly. Nobody ever accused me of being exceptionally bright, but always persistant. After witnessing me flounder so many times that it must have embarrassed the poor man, he did give me some general guidelines to live my life by. (now I'm just going to duck my head a little as I say this, possibly averting the collision to my head the lamp will make when you throw it) but I will nonetheless forge ahead into the abyss. 1. The reason women will never rule the world, is becasue they dont have pockets. His explanation:men keep their money keys all their important things in their pockets, close to them always, women are forever being victimized because they carry their most important things in a purse, thye dont have pockets (circa 1964ish). 2. Never, EVER, reach your hand in a womans purse to get something out of it or ever, ESPECIALLY if they ask you to do so, on their behalf. Even a wife, remember this son, this is important. reason: you will forever be held responsible for any and every item ever taken, stolen, lost, forgotten, items that never were, items that never will be.
3.while I was a frequent flyer on the "soap in your mouth" Airways, mostly for cursing at a sister, my dear dad didnt mince words when he spoke this truth, Do not ever lay your hands on one of your sisters in anger, or upon any female. Not even if they attack you. Men do not hit women. If you do I will kill you myself. end of speech, end of sermon, my Dad didnt even curse, but the man did not f**k around either. I believed him then as I believe now. Women are to behold, not to be beaten. P.S. My father was a very good human, and in reality was way ahead of times as it related to womens rights, glass ceilings, whatever, like I said he was a very wise man. sorry this got so long, but keep up the good work, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. As for all my misspelled words and other fuckery, I have never heard of spellcheck and cant pronounce dickthonary

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2022
Last Updated on December 21, 2022
Tags: Misogyny, sexual inequality, activism, role reversal, blog post

Author

Sage88
Sage88

BROKEN ARROW, OK



Writing
Trope Trope

A Poem by Sage88


Dear Satan, Dear Satan,

A Story by Sage88