Humanity Bleeds!

Humanity Bleeds!

A Poem by Ms. Saleemi, The Crown of Poessy
"

Wars are demonic and bring irreparable loss in their wake to both countryside involved...humanity must rise above geographic bounds!

"
Humanity Bleeds!
Will you bring my aches down?
Shells burnt skin my withering brown!
Will you bring my brothers lost?
Pressed neath buildings toppled most!
At any cost, please bring me back?
My martyred mother's injured lap!
None of you can reconstruct;
The way life lost us all its trust!
Uncles, aunts our elders dead,
Bombshells, bullets striked their heads!
Courages amassen for bodies own,
How heads and heads uplift dead crowns!
Bestowed are humans the same gift of life!
Then why do these powerfulls put all us to strive?
Dead are all Nations to tortures we bear;
Wailing our screamings, unwanted to hear!
Forgotting humanity must tower these bounds;
A cry is a cry, wherever be the ground!
If blind are you all at our poor such plight;
One day, war evils with your walls would strike!
Then will be duely your loved ones are mourned;
Bleeding or injured or dead, be they gone!
Single a death if, a threat is to all;
Nations of true roots, call immediate adjourn!
Ms. Saleemi

Synopsis:
              A child who has lost his family in war, miserably calls all other nations for being the silent spectators to all that had befallen them..He wants the world to know that being knowing is not enough but feeling to the core and contributing their role( the role of voicing against war) is required. War is demonic and it brings irreparable loss to both sides involved..The leading viewpoint is that a cry is a cry, wherever be the ground..All humans are bestowed with the same gift of life and families are those primary institutions where we love to spend time with..but if you see your loved ones dying in front of you, the whole purpose of life comes to an end..The child calls all humans to forget about geographical bounds and voice in favour of basic human rights as every life has an equal weight...Kids are kids wherever territory they are born into, they are innocent souls and must not be targeted for what they haven't done or what they are not responsible for! If such desensitization towards humanity continues, mother earth will continually mourn the loss of human beings who are brutally burnt in air strikes like plastic toys..This is an anticipating call of an innocent child to all the Nations of the world and he makes all feel if their own blood and kins were targeted the same way. A sard tone sets the mood of the whole poem.












 











© 2023 Ms. Saleemi, The Crown of Poessy


Author's Note

Ms. Saleemi, The Crown of Poessy
It's a child's call to all Nations of the world...to all parents of the world..to all those who have families...to all those who are gifted with life..voice in favour of peace and humanity else they all have to face the same.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on October 21, 2023
Last Updated on October 21, 2023
Tags: #freedom for all#humanity towers

Author

Ms. Saleemi, The Crown of Poessy
Ms. Saleemi, The Crown of Poessy

MULTAN, MDA, Pakistan



About
An MPhil in English Linguistics, writer, a poet, a humanist..I am an ardent lover of beauty and a passionate observer of nature, be it covert human nature or the wider outer spectrum we are dwelling .. more..