SOMEWHERE BEHIND BLACK EYES_Part 2

SOMEWHERE BEHIND BLACK EYES_Part 2

A Story by Salome Alfdis Lokidottir
"

He's watching and waiting for Prime Target to get home; will he get his frequency dinner this night?

"

Somewhere behind black eyes

 

The teenage form watched as juveniles came in droves to the party which was taking place inside the geographical, Target’s residing place. He was not prepared to dialogue this scene. He was only practiced and instructed to interact with the Prime Target. But the Target had left.

He hadn’t been there for hours. Days. All he could do is watch and be helpless in his training as in antiquate as it presently was. He had to approach each social hurdle with methodical calculations. He stabled himself as the booming bass from the stereo within shook him to his core. His hunger was hitting him, it made him feel even more of the emptiness which hunger brought. He leaned again against a tree to stable him from the waves and waves of bass emanating from the targets home.

Unblinkingly, he noted the way their individual frequencies, once singular, gathered together and intermingled and entwined to become one collective frequency. Young as he was he still was very infant to this plane and didn’t know how to do what they did every night and day.

    He did know they were inexperienced in the art of dimension jumping. This was close to no feat for him whatsoever. He had so much to learn and he is starving and frustrated in his hunger of their frequencies. Not too much, but not too little was what he was told; if he had to draw from the non-prime targets.

Yet, when he was able to draw from them he had noticed when he felt the transfer, his empowerment was their demise. Last time this happened he was met by looks of disappointment and head shaking from his creator. A dim part of him was relieved he was not skilled yet to read, facial expression, body language and vocal cues. He couldn’t do anything about this, especially since empathy was not constructed into the fibers of his DNA. Even if he had the inclination to do so he only could do as his nature instructed.

    Under his breath he repeated his lines, “Can I use your phone? My mom is worried about me.” Then he hesitated, he couldn’t remember the next line. He had to remember to heighten the treble of his voice. It suddenly, came back to him, “It won’t take long.  I need to call him.” He paused, blinked and then drew silent. The frequency was still too bass to be believably, a human child’s voice. He had to `practice to make perfect’; it was something his instructor told him the humans said. He liked the sound of it, but not when he said it out loud; it came out booming, commanding and monotone. Even though it sounded like the best pronunciation to him, it came out a deep series of identical sounds. He was pleased with his vocals. He’d practiced hard. He’d have to get it perfect.

Imposing was the second part of the way into the target; his required eye contact with the Prime Target to hypnotize them. He had to say it in a demanding vocal sound. It was to be followed through on if the first line of the predicted dialogue didn’t work and the target didn’t allow you in, but he was confident he would gain access. He was trained well for the hunt.

He still, stood there, unmoving and then decided he wanted to get closer to the windows of Prime Target’s house. Flashing back to him was and voice of his instructor, “Prime Target, or PT is the only one you talk to. He is the one we need to dispose of. Do you understand?”

Yet, he felt a tug towards the house and his curiosity was becoming as aching as his desire wrenched inside of his dim soul. He moved from behind trees of the woods ten feet from Prime Target’s house.

His black eyes scanned the ground. There were twigs, leaves and fallen branches his feet needed to avoid. These two elongated limbs called, legs could be lost in them and then he could be thrown forward, not having control of his upper torso and head part. If he remembered correctly the humans called them feet. This could end in catastrophe.

Humans had a bi-molecular make up which healed better than 5th dimension beings. A human could break a bone and they could have the bone mended within three earth months. For 5th dimensioners it took three human years. Hopefully, in few human years everything would change. The whole lot would alter.

Even though Prime Target wasn’t home for him to complete his task, his inquisitiveness was getting the best of him. Concentrated curio was pulling him toward Prime Target’s house, when he was instructed not to approach unless the mark was available to him.

Before he noticed he was walking as if on auto-pilot. He had to stay hidden from the humans. They could not see him yet. He had to be very careful. He reminded himself to stay far away until the time was right, but his limbs kept carrying him closer.

He was ten feet away when he spotted a window he wanted to try to investigate. Before he reached it, the front door of the house, still pulsing from the dance music within, was thrown open and two teenagers came rushing out.

The girl from what he could see seemed to be very upset. Why she was upset, he could not decipher. She was making a clamor he couldn’t figure out and what the humans, call “rain” was pouring out of her eyes. A few seconds later a male teenager came bolting right behind her.

 

After the blinding light triumphed over him, the relentless thumping of the bass was done assaulting him, he was able to adjust his eyes to the brightness spilling over the concrete.

Somehow the ten feet turned into four and half feet. He had not meant to get this close, but it was too late to retreat now. If he moved the humans might become aware of him. Discerning back, he didn’t think he had been ever detected on Prime Target’s property. He watched in grave silence and watched the humans’ motions. He cocked his head to the side to better hear what was going on.

Maybe he could pick up on some human words? Perhaps, he would remember their language and refer to it later for further study? Directing his head part, the humans called “ear” he listened and watched their frequencies. There was much discord in them.

He couldn’t stir. Watching this sway of their energies was intoxicating. Slipping away from each other then colliding. They would separate and then blend when they put their human forms close. He wondered if they took sustenance from each other, or if there was one who fed from the other and watch the weaker one slip into a slow and painful death. His intrigue of the flood of questions kept him entranced. Who will be the fed? Who will be the bled? Intensely, he focused. His need gave him no comfort as the limbs failed beneath his torso.

He was in trouble now. Mother would not be happy. He lay there. His coal black eyes fixated on the sky above him. He could feel the coolness of the Earth’s, grainy soil beneath his frail body.

He couldn't move, as if in a coma, his limbs would not budge.

He heard crackling sound from something rolling across the soil. It was Mother’s car. The crunching halted. No solace would come to him tonight. He was scooped up by two men wearing black.

The teenage couple outside of the house ceased their arguing, they watched as the teenage guy was  being picked up by two men and thrown into the trunk. One of the men started back to the driver's side closing the door behind him. While the other guy looked inside the trunk briefly and then slammed the lid shut. He got into the passage side and slammed the door, as well.

After Tyler saw this scenario unfold, even though he was confused he started to turn toward the black vehicle, sensing something wasn't right about it. His ex-girlfriend , Lily grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back.

 "What the f**k?!" Tyler exclaimed.

 Lily injected immediately, "It was probably the cops or the guy's parents." She shrugged.

 "They were not cops or they would have busted the whole party. Two men in a long black car and black suits are not his parents, I promise you that!"

He grunted impatiently, he watched the car pull away as the tail lights disappeared into the night.

Then he lost his patience with her apathy. "Even if they were his parents and they were a gay couple; I don't care how pissed my parents would be at me for being drunk, they wouldn't pick me up out of the middle of the road and throw me into the trunk of their car!"

She turned him toward her again and started kissing him. Tyler and Lily made out not knowing the night was empty of the predator, which for hours, had lurked outside only four and a half feet away from them was gone into the night.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2018 Salome Alfdis Lokidottir


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on June 25, 2018
Last Updated on June 29, 2018
Tags: Aliens, BEK, black eyed children, Black Eyed Kids, Horror fiction, Kiily Tokurt, lokidottir, sci fi, Science fiction, Vela

Author

Salome Alfdis Lokidottir
Salome Alfdis Lokidottir

Springfield, MO



About
I'm obsessed over the Black Eyed Kids, so I write short stories to surmise what they might be. more..

Writing