THE ITALIAN THING

THE ITALIAN THING

A Book by Patricia K Salamone
"

Excerpt. There are 26 photos included in the book.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Patricia K Salamone


Author's Note

Patricia K Salamone
I reminded Mike about the water shortage and told him not to take too long because I didn’t want to use up all the water in his cousins tank before the next delivery. We had been taking showers everyday when we first arrived, but had cut down to every other day. When Mike was finished I gathered my clothes and went into the bathroom. I turned on the faucet in the tub, nothing. I turned on the other faucet, nothing. I went to the sink no water. My heart jumped into my throat. Stress grabbed me and held me in a Full Nelson; Fear reared its ugly head at me. I threw on my clothes ran out of the bath room yelling, “Mike! You used up all the water, there is no water! Oh my God what the hell are we going to do now?” “What are you talking about Pat?” was his reply. I said. “I am telling you there is no water, the well is dry.” “Get out of here!” he said. I said. “No it’s the truth, try turning on the water.” He did. He tried every faucet in the house, nothing. My biggest fear had come true. We single-handedly used all of his cousins water in less than two weeks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

257 Views
Added on May 7, 2016
Last Updated on May 7, 2016
Tags: Photo of me visiting the Salt Fl

Author

Patricia K Salamone
Patricia K Salamone

Deerfield Beach, FL



About
I am a well seasoned senior. I started writing when I was about 8 years old. In between that time and my retirement from AT&T my writing's were stored in note pads, loose leaf paper, legal pads and sc.. more..

Writing