Taken from You

Taken from You

A Poem by Salveo Fireblood
"

A Soldier's goodbye

"
I was your soldier, who fought hard and true. Who died valiantly, and was taken from you. I am sorry wife, that I did not return. At least my soul will never burn. How God is great, and keeps me loved, alas we shall no longer hug. I will wait for you, when you come home to me. For your soldier died, making our country free.

© 2012 Salveo Fireblood


Author's Note

Salveo Fireblood
I am going active duty, and I just wanted this to be read if anything happens. I don't expect anything bad to happen to me, I just like to be prepared. I love you wife. You are my best friend and I love you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nothing is going to happen to you. We need to stay positive about things, cause its going to happen so fast. As soon as training is over with, you will come home to us and then we can have the huge wedding ceremony we wanted, me in a ball gown and you in your dress uniform. I love you and we are going to make it just fine.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 1, 2012

Author

Salveo Fireblood
Salveo Fireblood

Jay, ME



About
Ever since I was a young lad, I had an urge to tell stories. It started when I lied to teachers, friends and anyone who would buy what I sold. That's when karma caught up to me and no matter what I di.. more..

Writing
The Door The Door

A Chapter by Salveo Fireblood