Anahita

Anahita

A Story by Sam666Dotun
"

comic love in Tehran,

"
 
Anahita

So listen to this story. This is not a fiction, It's a part of my really life , Please feel  love in and out of hearts.
And she told: " I talked with some people in you, But their story are different with you. I love you however."
- Its rainy my love, I was cry alone.
-Don`t crying now its true ! 
-I believe power of love, Oh my love you need some one who can help you. We must to play life. Do you play any video game? Life like a big game and I`m good player. Oh Anahita! you and me like cool kids in my dreams. oh my love! You shine on top of the universe. Your body is perfect and I can see a star behind your eyes. a beautiful porn star and young fashion model. So I can't see you Like a vagabond. this isn't our love story you know about my financial plans. Honey please Braiding my hair when grow tow inch longer! we will walk like Street models we have one choose and I want to say good-bye for some times.
- Ok. Where we want to go tonight!
-It`s sunny but raining, My grandma always said "at this moment wolf calve her child", And where is the rainbow?
She was looking in my eyes and say goodbye and took away from me. I make X sign of the horns and she makes it back, we fell apart on malls main door stage.

7 days ago
Oh my god she is Anahita!? Ice broke her face and her dress are old and dirty.
- Would you like smoke some weed?
Some THC and 4 hours hanging on. I talked about 420 and my past year experience for cultivation 420 plants of indoor cannabis. And how can I find my way after one year. We talked about childhood friends, Ice-cream etc
There was beautiful contrast! We was like dice 1 and 6 at the end of the backgammon. And we found deep pleasure in this contrast. I felt interesting love will be creating beautiful nights. It`s easy to say "we marked for together on that moment". Oh that night! And our first true love painted after tow nights.
The people thought Anahita is a minx and she is infamous, people were angry! she Make sex anywhere you imagine; Behind the bushes, in the park, and another public places!
But their old and rotten beliefs are not  matter for me, I respect to the opinions of others and decide in my emotional.
- "When you love more people I love you more than", I told her in English.
I see a star in her eyes and this love like love between moon and stars, So this is our choose for life between lovely life style or lost love in darkness. This is live and real story.
I  stayed in mental hospital for 3 weeks last year, after that experience I choose different life style in last 3 months, I don't carry cellphone and I have yoga meditation trip half days. And I famous that boy who difficult love any girl! But I am detecting love in far distance like a birth.
I burned in a religious family and I know just love can win in fight of gods and darkness. I think love born under the arch of stars and grow in fractal happens finally flowering on lovers sex.
- You can find me on that bench at 4:20 every day!

5 days ago
We talked about magic and how Indian mortars and Persian Sufi's earn energy after 40 days ascetic life. and loss that energy after sex! but I never say anything about magic sex ceremony
Hmm! my life!
I write in himself because I live this life and I can trust about spent consecutive years. Oh that years when My life shorted to money and I was trying to earn money in every kind. such as; trade in Tehran gold traditional market , forgery for tenders and my last project was growing cannabis! I never forget first time I smoked weed between my girls in garden! Its amazing experience. Working in Tehran Gang market for six months teach me money is not important and I tried to remove dysfunctions and replaced that by good ideas in my mindset. called " Power of now", But this magical power never completed without love.
So I learn we never need to save money or fear about future. And today I just have one duller in my pocket. I live in my friend's house and some days with Mom. I love you mom and I want to passing this times with mom and daddy. after one year smoke medicine I believe I was born for stages and festivals I am congenital DJ and I want to apply for Amsterdam ProDJ school next year.
Finally love night come true, This is the time for enfold around love, Body to body and heart to heart. And magic sex ceremony like flying top of the heaven. Oh my love you can read my dreams in my eyes and I see well the shine in your eyes when my hands around your waist. oh my love on that book written " every Tow lovers is a star" but never talked about moon and stars! This is special emotion.
At the evening of lovely night I left his roommates house, he was arranging trance music behind our bed all last 3 hours.
-My love I want to go if you want sleep in your friend house just relax and enjoy.
It's not matter. I love you for breaking habits and taboos. I love you for all past nights and future glory nights. Your love change the  balance to the new pyramid design, Its great and holly. Your life story a couple of my story and do you know butterfly life is just one day?

3 days ago
Walking on golden destiny way is not impossible. but just our lover birth who live in the cage of the heart can fly and find that way very easy. And our soul dancing in love to the end of the road where the shine of Nirvana everywhere. Oh my love I know this words not for lovers conversion! 
At night we was going to a village on north of country. It`s a part of reality down traditional community.
1:30 am, The wind turbines refused like gig of devils, the bus stopped and we was getting off, At the end of old two-story house series, Beside cape lake, Her  elderly aunt opened the door she lives with her husband. After some time they convinced " Anahita is my temporary wife, It's a kind af married in religion. Aunt give The up floor key to me (that for rent to passengers), This is like heaven key for us. Oh my love we can`t sleep at evening of our true love nights until now, but i promise you the golden nights will true.
7:45 am. - wake up!
Oh man we slept 37 minutes ago!
- Wake up ! It`s midday!
I was bathing and prying. It's really help us for opening their hearts window, Their son killed in Iran-Iraq war. after our first breakfast! I went to the lake beside for mediation and exercise, Anahita was calling for taxi and we went her brother home, 
Oh my god , he behaves Anahita like a Crusade slave.
- I want to speak with your dad.
  Anahita and her Sister-in-law stayed at home and we was going to next village for dad home. he said we wanted to kill Anahita but daddy don`t allow. Just a moment imagine my emotional and the girls dark life story. Oh, Anahita! I love you more than because you fight for love and you found love in the hardest place.
I was ready for any kind of happens. So I won and we were in dad home! Crazy day.
- I am here for reconcile between dad and his druther. It`s the time for changing future of the Anahita life and I need your help. She need kindness more than any time. But I never pity her I love Anahita and I want to married for 3 mount,  I thought  13 golden  coins is good for "Dowry" (it's a gift for girl) . Daddy please allow she stay happy some days and after that if need together hospitalize her for addiction. 
- Hey female tea now.
He retired Air Force from the revolutionary generation and they fought  8 years, He had trained in USA. Oh poor old man, Like your other comrades you realized that opinions were null, And lost your clairvoyance. Worst, The brother decide for this family. What happens for Anahita after me?
- I don`t accept ! she is my wife in Religion low. Please Confer with church in this case.
1:47 pm, We went to village But instead of mosque. We were in police station.
I told - It`s not legal request it`s a  Religion disagreement and in low he think true. 
Police chief advocate me and acknowledgement with me.
- There was No Way! according to the low her parents can decide for this case. And please finish this claim.
We come back to the home and I said goodbye when Anahita was crying. I can`t stop my tears in bus.
After crazy day I called for asking " where she hospitalized for addiction?"
- She escaped in front of mental hospital.
Wow , It`s very good news.
Bravo! Anahita.
-CIA Right Check-
*Share for love*

© 2015 Sam666Dotun


Author's Note

Sam666Dotun
World need mothers love

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on May 13, 2015
Last Updated on May 13, 2015
Tags: Illuminati, Feminism, 420

Author