what if....in my own world...

what if....in my own world...

A Story by Samantha Ashley

  What if there was an alternate world full of life, happiness, and love?
How would the world be if that is all there was?
  Some may seem that the world is fun & easy and nothing gets by them. Yeah, that only happens to the lucky ones who have everything they need without struggle in life..
  Maybe its just a fantasy world that crosses my mind everyday, a life without struggle. The thought of no struggle relieves all the stress off my shoulders. The main thing I would want is my only love & I smiling and laughing while our love grows stronger by the day.
   In my own world having my love by my side makes all my problems/stress go away while holding me in his arms. Come to think of it he is my world, my fantasy, with love & happiness. Every time he holds & kisses me ever so gently, he is my one & only life and love of another world.

© 2012 Samantha Ashley


Author's Note

Samantha Ashley
I don't really like the last 2 sentences I want to fix it but kinda puzzled on how to word it differently....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 6, 2012

Author

Samantha Ashley
Samantha Ashley

About
I'm just a 24 yr old girl who loves to write about anything that comes to mind. All I got to say is that I love my boyfriend, and my 2 babies, my cats, Gizmo and Gizelle. more..

Writing
Down Down

A Poem by Samantha Ashley


Loss Loss

A Poem by Samantha Ashley