Boundaries

Boundaries

A Story by bed's writing
"

Boundaries are meant to be drawn or crossed?

"
" It's already late Deepak... Get up! "
It was Prajukta's 32nd birthday..
Though women's don't call out their ages
But by heart she knew she was a grown mature now.. Life wasn't the same after her marriage with Deepak.. When she met Deepak.. He was an ambitious,hardworking,caring man who was in love with Prajukta though being an arranged marriage..
The long gossips,those disciplined caring those love at bits and parts made Prajukta to feel for him and to get along all the way..
A wonderful marriage to remember.. A gala wedding where mehendi's flaunted around her hand... All where happy.. Prajukta's parents, Deepak's parents..
Only one who was Devasted destroyed and maybe forgotten...
Prajukta didn't want to recall her memories at all.. She knew it couldn't come to any help thinking about him...
"let's go come on.. The cab is ready"
The car reached the airport just 23 minutes before the flight...
Deepak hustled with his own luggage as if there was no Prajukta in his life..
Prajukta with all the luggage came loittering..
"Come on Praju.. We are getting late be fast na.. "
The two where going to Bagdogra for a quite time to be together.. They both loved mountains... Thus Deepak decided to book a flight and a homestay around Kurseong... As it was Prajukta's birthday Deepak thought he would celebrate there itself...
"It can't e Deepak.. Come on... "
Freaked out Prajukta as they couldn't receive the same ticket together... Deepak tried to manage but all was in vain..
The only good thing was Prajukta got the window seat.. While Deepak was all alone at the first front seat..
Prajukta was sensing the situation late night yesterday..
She saw Deepak was booking for the flight yesterday night itself.. Maybe he didn't even remember her birthday... Slowly and steadily love was fading way from Prajukta's life.. She never ever thought that Deepak could be a careless man.. Who never thought of her wife at all.. All faded away after 8 months of the marriage... Deepak became the C.E.O of Petrochem India.. Hardly they shared any moments both physical and mental. Deepak didn't care about it all... And thus the flight took off... And so did Prajukta's memories way back to the man who was careless.. Not about Prajukta but about himself... Who kept are waiting for a movie for 20 mins and knelt down as punishment... Never ever thought of his whereabouts but knew where Prajukta kept her earrings.. He cuddled and cried for Praju but Praju at last like everyone does succumbs to the reality of being happy...
The eye drops drenched her collosal...
" here take some of my spidy stuffs"
Prajukta looked to her left..
A small boy wearing a Spiderman T-shirt and cute spiky hair.. Taking out a small Spider Man hanky to wipe her collosal..
"Never cry when you are hurt" said the little fella
"Did you took my Ben 10 water bottle"
This time it was a little girl with a pink frock and and pink clip on her head..
They both started fighting..
Praju looked at it in amaze.. As if she was finding a wonderful joy to watch them...
The fight stopped when the referee came..
Their mom intervened to stop them..
"I am sorry for the trouble.. This two are devils when they quarrel.. " "Twins are really hard to handle you know"
Smiled mom
Praju nodded and asked them where are you two going
"They together screamed and said Uncle's home..."
The flight attendants came in hurriedly to see what's going wrong...
Praju was laughing all the way.. She was enjoying it a lot...
Soon after their mom cuddled them and gave them comics to read
Deepak was sleeping while Praju's neighbour cutties read with concentration..
Praju retrospected again...
" I don't like Irish latte at all Praju" said Akash
"Why didn't you say that when I ordered kash"
" you love it so I started to taste a bit"
Leos and Virgos need the right adjustment to become a perfect couple smiled Prajukta's Akash
The two loved each other.. Age was a BOUNDARY to them..
" These boundaries don't matter to me Praju just stay with me.. " said akash
"Promise me "!
"I can't because you know what happens if promises are broken"

Praju looked at her carefully and thought of her twins with Deepak now.. Who doesn't even cares at all... It was just a tour for Deepak doesn't matter with whom it was.. .

The flight landed... Praju shook her head a nodded a good bye to the lovely kids and their mom
" Hey... What are your names.. "
The names couldn't reach her ears as they went along with their mom...
Reaching the airport Deepak was furious with car driver not there...
Prajukta kept looking at the twins... She was still on retrospection..
" I love this rain Praju wish you were here..
Praju replied so my younger boyfriend has grown older now.. "
That night Akash and Praju dreamt of their twins.. They decided they would name them Prakash and Jutika...
Prajukta gazed at them and longed for that love from Akash..
But destiny wrote something else on their fate...

"We can't have lunch here Praju.. Let's find some good and elite one"

Prajukta tried to come out from her retrospection.
Finally it was The mighty Keventers which opened their new branch in Kurseong was the destination for Praju and Deepak.

" What should we order"? Asked Deepak
Praju didn't feel any bother to answer him
It was her birthday and still Deepak was asking her what the order should be...
Praju saw the twins again this time with their mom and a white shirted man.. May be the uncle they were speaking about..
Praju wanted to know their names as they bought somewhat smile on her birthday...
" You have to get the order from the counter no 4 sir" said the waiter....
" Praju could you get the order I am busy typing a mail"...
Alas world! It was her birthday... Deepak didn't have the slightest of courtesy to get the food for her...
Praju went to the counter 4 waiting for her number..
She saw the white shirted man..
She wanted to ask him if she could join those beautiful kids..
"Excuse me!"
The voice didn't reach his hears.. The white shirted man took out the phone from his pocket and answered the call...
There was a moment of silence... When he turned answering his call...
Praju gasped waiting for the face to come towards her...
The man turned answering his call..
He couldn't see Praju at all...
Praju's eyes didn't close...
It was Akash... Never in her wildest dream she could have thought about...
It was 7 years that she found him..
The long untrimmed beard may have changed his complexion but smile was always on his face which never changed and I bet Praju too didn't wanted it...
She took courage and wanted to confront her but couldn't.. Her heart stopped her.. She came back... And while coming back she heard the order "4 grilled sandwiches and an Irish Latte"

Praju came back to the table as if she has mourned for years..
Deepak tucked up his eye brows and said" what happened?.. Where's the order...
Praju was silent she was looking down on the glazed marble and memories flashed by.... Boundaries kept them apart...
It was the boundary which kept her aloof from Akash...
Boundaries create the distance between the loved ones.. She wished she could cross the boundary of a wife and then become someone's love...

Deepak went on... " By the way two kids came to meet you.. They wrote something on the tissue paper"
Deepak lay his hands forward but Prajukta didn't take it instead she smiled and went back to the counter...
Deepak didn't have a clue but Praju did.. She knew what was written on the tissue paper....


I bet you readers also could sense it.....
Oh come on... The paper had their names written




Prakash and Jutika....

© 2018 bed's writing


Author's Note

bed's writing
Ignore grammatical errors...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 23, 2018
Last Updated on July 23, 2018

Author

bed's writing
bed's writing

Kolkata, Kolkata, India



About
I write my own... My pen is my soul.. more..

Writing
The Call The Call

A Story by bed's writing