Alluring Voices

Alluring Voices

A Story by SD_Shaz Daniels
"

A reminiscence of the tragedies faced by narrator leads him to hearing voices that have the potential to unlock the answer to all his worries.he can't do this alone, he needs Sara's help. His friend.

"

“Stop! I’m telling u to stop! Or else I’ll shoot.”

“Go ahead Gunther, do your worst, There’s nothing to be afraid of now.”

“You serious bo? You do realize I can blow your head with this thing.”

“I’ve just about had it. Go for it you puss. I’m NOT SCARED.” Brad spoke to the top of his voice. Gunther was just about to shoot. Suddenly, there was lightning. Flash all over the place. Confusion. Bewilderment. Brad looked again, Gunther was gone. Was he real? Was he just a figment of my imagination?

“You’re having these dreams again Brad,” called out Sarah, “You need to get out of this. You’ll be dead if you don’t listen to me.”

Why is she still on the phone? How does she know I’m still listening to her voice? What’s got into her? I don’t know? What to do?

Brad stepped forward. Why?

Suddenly, I reimagined the whole scenario in front of me. Gunther? NO! What am I to do? Please stay with me. I’m alone. Depressed. You’ve gotta face them. I hear the phone ring.

Sara’s hanged up. Why? Why is Gunther here? All of a sudden, there’s a loud bang on the door. Do I reach for it? But Brad, will he be disturbed?

“No he won’t.”

Who is that?

© 2018 SD_Shaz Daniels


Author's Note

SD_Shaz Daniels
Just wanted to know whether I should go forward with this story. It isn't too mainstream right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 21, 2018
Last Updated on April 21, 2018
Tags: Psychological, Thriller, Fiction, Action, Romance, Adventure

Author

SD_Shaz Daniels
SD_Shaz Daniels

Pakistan



About
i won't say I've got a natural talent for writing but it is something I find great pleasure in doing. I've dedicated a prodigious amount of time in realizing the voice within me. When fully dominant.. more..