Empty to Fullness

Empty to Fullness

A Story by SARAHD
"

Words

"
This desire to find truth. makes all the fears and doubts rise to the surface and makes us face to face with them , allowing us to see that they are nothing but an illusion that has been created by our conditions.. Allowing them to drop, they no longer stand in the way of the clear truth that is always present.  Truth is always here, its who we are. Truth comes through us but is distorted by these opinions and judgments of our mind- given to us by others, as we are born by our families, schools, churches , friends etc.

  Love is not limited to what we think it is. Love is Unconditional. Free from all judgments and opinions that we have.. Love breaks these boundaries and walls that we build up between us with our conditions.
We judge others based on race, religion, social status, economic status. Among many other things. But when love calls us , it shows us that we must lose all of these conditions, we must lose ourselves, in order to fully be open to love and its wanders. We must peel off these layers of ego /conditions  so that we can be free to truly allow love to flow through us and enter into this world.  The more attached we are to our egos - the more painful it will seem to be to lose it. It's like peeling off our own skin.

But as long as we continue to separate each other by every opinion  and every condition that we carry around with us, we will forever be too heavy to fly with love. Our ego always needs to find something to compare and separate us from others.. its cannot survive without this.
Freedom to be who we are , truly, without depending on the conditions given to us by this world.  We must Find out who we naturally are.. before these conditions clouded our mind.


spend time within and know yourself.  know each fear, each doubt, look at it. know that you are not it.  Allow it to be there, without judgement, don't deny it or confirm it.. just look at it objectively... and let it pass,  and when it does, you will have a clear view of the beauty that is all around.  the miracle that life is.  

© 2013 SARAHD


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 10, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013

Author

SARAHD
SARAHD

Trinidad and Tobago



About
I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I write to release the love that i feel and at times the pain that i feel. All part of the journey to learn myself. more..

Writing
Freedom Freedom

A Poem by SARAHD


journey journey

A Poem by SARAHD


Letting go Letting go

A Poem by SARAHD