ALice

ALice

A Story by Sarah to Peices

I sat with jasper upon the hill top and watched the sun rise.  I was so disappointed with how easy it had been to come up here.  But the view moved me so.  It held my heart and captured my breath.  Jaspers warm pale hand tightened around mine and we watched the clouds turn pink below us.  We had set of at about six thirty this morning and we had reached the summit at about seven.  There was nothing like climbing mount everest.  He read the humor in my eyes, and the amusement in my radiating emotion and threw his head back and laughed.  I looked at him, he was perfect in his blue jeans and dark black tee shirt.

"Ah... the snow wasn't this warm when we were human eh Alice love?" He asked bringing his hand up to caress my cheek.  The affection he showed when no one else were around was astounding.  A wave of longing rippled through me and he laughed as He read it.  I lowered my chin and tried to look away but his pale hand held my face.  He tilted my chin up to expose my neck and ran his soft lips along it.  He met my eyes and I let a grin break my lips and I watched the sun rise over the misty clouds.

"Woooo-Hooooo!" screamed emmet as he barreled up the side of the mountain.  Rosalie following gracefully behind.  She held the new and improved hand of bella and they giggled as they ran up the mountain.  Jasper laughed as he read my mood of confussion and some kind of revultion.  Bella and Rose were the most unlikely friends in the world. 

        But it had happened.  Riding on rosalies back was renessme, and behind them came jacob.  I smiled at the picture.  The other wolves were at the base of the mountain.  They didn't like it up here.  Edward came into view, wrestling and laughing all the way up the mountain with emmet, mushroom clouds of snow shot up everytime they would try and attack one another.  Jasper grabbed my hand and stood, pulling me gently with him.

        Jasper pulled me into his chest and sighed into my hair.  "Everything is so perfect." I said.  His hands rested on my tummy and he kissed my cheek.

"And so they shall stay."  And we watched the rest of the sun rise, feeling so... Alive.

© 2008 Sarah to Peices


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Sarah to Peices
hope you like. I just felt like writing it. I guess i thought the cullen gang (Plus the wolves) needed a happy little vacation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an awesome story, wow truly amzing and I loved your biography.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 28, 2008
Last Updated on October 28, 2008

Author

Sarah to Peices
Sarah to Peices

About
You want a biography? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh man, oh man that's rich. . . . . . . Oh, holy crap you were serious? No. No, get off of my page, GET OFF! no no no on no, i'm just kidd.. more..

Writing