SaralPath Lab reporting software

SaralPath Lab reporting software

A Story by Saralpath
"

Saralpath lab reporting and healthcare software is a solution for healthcare organizations in their operations more effectively and efficiently with robust features and affordable pricing.

"

SaralPath is a pathology lab reporting software developed by SaralPro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. It is a comprehensive software that helps pathology labs to manage their operations efficiently, including patient registration, sample collection, test result entry, report generation, and billing.

SaralPath offers a wide range of features, including:

  • Patient registration and management: SaralPath allows you to register new patients and manage their existing records. You can also store their demographic information, medical history, and test results in the software.
  • Sample collection and tracking: SaralPath helps you to track the collection of samples from patients. You can also generate barcodes for samples to track their movement through the lab.
  • Test result entry and reporting: SaralPath provides a user-friendly interface for entering test results. It also allows you to generate customized reports for patients and doctors.
  • Billing and invoicing: SaralPath helps you to generate bills and invoices for patients and doctors. It also provides various reports on billing and revenue.

SaralPath is a popular software choice for pathology labs in India. It is known for its ease of use, affordability, and wide range of features.

© 2023 Saralpath


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 6, 2023
Last Updated on October 6, 2023
Tags: saralpath, health, healthcare software, lab reporting software

Author

Saralpath
Saralpath

meerut, uttar pradesh, India



About
SaralPath is a pathology lab reporting software developed by SaralPro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. It is a comprehensive software that helps pathology labs to manage their operations efficiently, including .. more..