[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Savannah Johnson
"

Reesa Mister

"

  “He won’t stop!” i screeched.

  “How many times do i have to tell you? Leave your sister alone Brandan”

  “He’s still doing it!” 

   Joe glanced into the rear view mirror at us and my brother sat back in his seat chuckling. His seat belt tightened around his waist and shoulder as he wiggled trying to get comfortable, he managed to dig his elbow sharply into my side once more in the process. I let out one silent OUCH! and stuck my tongue out at him squinting my eyes.

 “You two know your going to have to learn to get along sometime.” Joe said  “Hopefully not anytime soon” my brother remarked snidely.

 “Oh yeah, i don’t want to get along with you either, you buttface!” i said trying to sound grown-up, but buttface was the only word that came out.

 “ Okay, Brandan, Reesa, i know that this is new to you and all but believe me, you’ll love Grayson, Maine is a beautiful place. You should consider yourselves lucky.”  I looked down at my bright orange stuffed giraffe laying in my lap.

   I loved Portland.

    Outside the window i could see large trees whizzing by as if we were in a whirlwind, i don’t think that even the birds can go this fast. We had already been stuck in this car forever, and i was hungry.

 “How far away are we from a stop?” i groaned clutching my stomach and slumping dramatically. 

 “Rees, we just left Portland, are you really hungry already?”

 “Yes” I said again trying to act more starved than sick.

He checked the mirror again then flipped up the light that meant we were switching lanes, we were headed toward the off ramp.

  Yes! Food finally!

© 2009 Savannah Johnson


Author's Note

Savannah Johnson
just the very very very beginning of a book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on November 6, 2009

Author

Savannah Johnson
Savannah Johnson

Yukon, OK



About
I'm a young Author/ Artist. Who is not easily inspired so bare with me. I got this site from one of my teachers actually. I would love to hear any opinions at all! more..

Writing