Let Love In

Let Love In

A Story by Savannah Giovanna
"

Just a little life lesson I thought I would share.

"

Sometimes life is hard. You go through hardships and heartbreaks; tough times and dark days. But I promise you, there is always something to look forward to. No matter how dark life may seem, there is always a light at the end. For some, the walk to that light is arduous and long. Some spend years of their life in that dark place, simply wishing and hoping that the bad times would end.

But one day you will wake up and feel thankful to have blood pumping in your veins, and you will have the best day of your life. The darkness will fade away, and you will finally feel that undeniable zest of living again. New beginnings will fall into place, new people will come into your life, and new opportunities will arise. But you have to be willing to let the love in.

Because once you let love in, your life will change for the better and joy will overwhelm you like you never knew it could.

© 2016 Savannah Giovanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That's amazing!!! The message hits right to the heart... You have passed the message in a caring way, like you know the pain and struggles of the reader and you spoke to me him like a frnd who promises to be their through this hard time...

No matter how dark the things may seem but there is always a chance of things to get better and there will be a morning when will wake up with peace and serenity I'm our heart and thankfulness in our soul... Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of uplifting write...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savannah Giovanna

7 Years Ago

Thank you!! Means a lot.



Reviews

That's amazing!!! The message hits right to the heart... You have passed the message in a caring way, like you know the pain and struggles of the reader and you spoke to me him like a frnd who promises to be their through this hard time...

No matter how dark the things may seem but there is always a chance of things to get better and there will be a morning when will wake up with peace and serenity I'm our heart and thankfulness in our soul... Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of uplifting write...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savannah Giovanna

7 Years Ago

Thank you!! Means a lot.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2016
Last Updated on July 26, 2016
Tags: love, life, dark, light, joy, life lessons, journey

Author

Savannah Giovanna
Savannah Giovanna

About
Hello! Thank you for checking out my page. Please read some of my work, I am a new writer and open to suggestions. :) more..

Writing