Our Love story

Our Love story

A Poem by Susan
"

To David and my love; and for others who just are dying to know my love life.....

"

 

We are always talking on the phone cause he lives over there and I live well here

 

We love to talk about how much we love eachother.

 

He talks about how beautiful I am; I really dont think I am that beautiful.

 

I tell him he is georgeous and he says 'georgeous for you baby!'

 

Sometimes he acts like a total IDIOT and I call him a freak; he says 'who's freak am I?'

 

I cant win! He is always pulling that card.

 

He loves me and i know that much; but sometimes he says the stupidest things and it sets me off

 

We fight sometimes; and he's most of the time to blame; he will tell you different but usually I am the one that gets even more the angry when he calms down.

 

I feel so alone when he goes off and I cant talk to him

 

He's taught me several lessons in life most of which envolved alot of harsh wording... But I like it when he confronts me that tells me he loves me more then he loves anyone else

 

I love you Baby!

© 2008 Susan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice wording. sketchy at times, deep in a lot of areas. that special someone is very lucky to have you. Keep on writing from your heart and see where it takes you. You never know where writing takes you. If you keep writing you will open new doors for yourself and others. Plus you can let that special someone know exactally how you feel about him. Also you never know where you will be in the future with that person.whoever he is, he is one lucky guy to be with you in your life. I hope the two of you will be very happy together in your friendship, your marrage, and your life.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 17, 2008

Author

Susan
Susan

MO



About
Well I'm Susan, I am weird and strange as my friends will tell you....I can be very talkative that is if you know me....if not you might not even notice I'm there... I'm a writter and a very spectacul.. more..

Writing