Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Quarrel Heart

Quarrel Heart

A Story by Mystery

What's the cure for a heart that's hurting ?
For a memory that's a flash back ?
The crave for a feelings that can never be real ?
There's not an answer for it , it all depends on you, you don't want to think about them but you do and it kill you in al directions. Having the thought if you hold on long enough that they'll come back to you. They'll stay forever and never let you shed another tear for them.
The view of them at this point is faint. Every dream is forced , unnatural, it's not reality. A dream is a wish wanting to come true. As your mind rambles it hurts you heart. Your minds lies to you, lets you think your dreams over again to self heal yourself. On the other end , your heart knows the truth that's why you cry, have all these feelings at the youngest age. But why is love numbered ? At the youngest age love isn't real it's a fraud. Are the purest youngest hearts incapable of the feeling of love ?  Love is defined as he feeling to another in a way indescribable. the feeling of not wanting to be forgotten, feeling of want , need , passion.
The truth of it with that one person that you believe is your soul mate. Gods faith because it's love. It can't be learned , bought , thought it's just you. Sometimes it doesn't make sense but neither does love it's crazy. Mind blowing makes you confused, stressed , ready to give up. But you know it's real when you don't leave forever. You come back because nothing else matters, nothing makes sense, nothing feels right. The love , the heart , the feeling is what brings you back.  

© 2017 Mystery


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

How do you do this?!!!! Sooo good!!! You take real life issues and flow them soo creatively throughout the poem!
Keep it up! :)
Love indeed a strong concept and you've shown that very well! :)
People have feelings for others, but don't share, but please share! :) It shouldn't take long...
Keep it up! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mystery

7 Years Ago

Greatly appreciated and taken into consideration deeply !!



Reviews

How do you do this?!!!! Sooo good!!! You take real life issues and flow them soo creatively throughout the poem!
Keep it up! :)
Love indeed a strong concept and you've shown that very well! :)
People have feelings for others, but don't share, but please share! :) It shouldn't take long...
Keep it up! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mystery

7 Years Ago

Greatly appreciated and taken into consideration deeply !!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017

Author

Mystery
Mystery

About
Just a person with the mind of creativity, emotions, and a story. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Story by Mystery