Shenanigans and Washington (Excerpt)

Shenanigans and Washington (Excerpt)

A Story by MajorMysterious
"

I'm bored on a Wednesday. Hellloooo Jamesy.

"

So, Nico and I were doing concept art, and I got kind of bored. This is what poured out of my brain. It's not that long, nor does it serve purpose, but I hope you enjoy.



James sprinted down the alley way, a disgruntled George Washington following closely behind. He wiped away the sweat that had been pooling above his lip. The faint wisps of a mustache brushed against his finger. He would have to remember to shave that off. 


"Come back!" Yelled Mr. Washington, increasing his speed to catch up with the 17 year old. 


James sidestepped, and leaped on a fire escape ladder, hoisting himself up until he reached the top of the old Hanamura tower, the tallest building in town. Looking down, he noticed several other pre- 21st century people stepping out of the time rift.  


Crap. Alex was going to kill him. 


Taking a deep breath, he broke into a hard sprint, finally reaching the edge of the building. Without hesitation, he leaped off of the edge. 


Ignoring the urge to scream, he sat idly as his body plummeted down towards the busy streets of Jankahna. 


"Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework..." he said, the noise barely escaping his lips.


Suddenly, a flash of blue light appeared, and James was gone. 



Opening his eyes, he found himself sitting in a dog crate. 



A small, hispanic girl stood in front of him, her eyes narrowed


"Bad James." She said, whacking a side of the crate.


"H-hi Alex." Said James, cringing backwards.


"Jesus." She exclaimed. "Next time you jump off of a building, tell me! Do you know how hard it is to tele-transport someone in the middle of unexpected free fall?"


"No..."


"Really hard!"


"So..." Said James, attempting to make some conversation with the intimidating girl. "How's life?"


She shot him an intimidating glance. 


"When did you plan on explaining the angry George Washington running around Jankahna?" Said Alex, cutting straight to the point.


"In about ten minutes, give or take."



Alex turned her shoulder and began furiously typing on her keyboard.


"Well," Said James. "It's not like they're attacking us."


Suddenly the door flew off of its hinges, and in walked Henry VIII.

© 2015 MajorMysterious


Author's Note

MajorMysterious
I welcome criticism. Keep in mind that this was just a result of my boredom. Not an actual thing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really want to know what happens next haha
I always enjoy stories with historical figures in them

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MajorMysterious

9 Years Ago

Thanks! Yours with the RayBans dwarfed this in comparison though. Keep writing!
You should definitely do more with this. I would have definitely kept reading, but then again, you had me at George Washington. ; )

I would however change the repitition of intimidating.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MajorMysterious

9 Years Ago

Thanks! We appreciate all the feedback. Made sure to check out some of the other stuff, cause this w.. read more
Awesome ending, more stories should end with in walked Henry the VIII. I love that line, you should definitely do some more with this if you feel the inclination.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MajorMysterious

9 Years Ago

Hey, thanks! Yea, I was just bored, and when I'm bored, this happens.
My guess is that this was like a Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure kind of story. I like it. I little confusing with the dog reference. Maybe you're writing more to this for some explanation but not bad for just spilling some thoughts on paper.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MajorMysterious

9 Years Ago

Well...thank you. Yeah, I was just spilling stuff on paper. Thank you for reading. We really appreci.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2015
Last Updated on February 18, 2015

Author

MajorMysterious
MajorMysterious

About
Hi. So, MajorMysterious consists of two people. Nicotine Jasmo, and me, Scarlett O'Neil. I spend most of my free time watching YouTube or reading/writing. I enjoy curling up in front of the fireplace .. more..

Writing