Shinejet

Shinejet

A Story by ScorpionSting
"

One young heiress learns her roots, and travels to find what she truly wants in life. She will find adventure, love, friendship, and much more.

"
Chapter 1

Romance between an angel and a demon. Most believe it to be impossible, but the truth is, its just rare.
Angels and demons where fighting together against the machines, who threatened both worlds. The angel Amories, a brave noble, had just destroyed one of the machines. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another. Without even thinking about it, Armories came running up behind this machine, flaming sword in hand, slicing it in half. The metal screeched as it was splitting in half. That's when he saw her.
The beautiful Gale. Long straight red hair, like the embers of a smoldering fire. Her skin, a dark pink. Eyes like emeralds. Though being a demon, she was beautiful as can be.
Amories runs he hand through his golden hair, then asks her if she would like to team up for the duration of the battle.
As she stares into his deep blue eyes, all she could do is nod her head.
So Gale and Amories teamed up, and watched each others backs during the rest of the battle. It was a bloody battle, with a lot of losses on both sides.

On the other side of the battlefield, another union was being made. Hades and Hannaja. Watching each others backs, and falling in love, at the same time. These two would end up conceiving the universes most dangerous being, as well as the purest being, of all time. That will be told about later.

Three hours after Gale and Amories teamed up, the battle was won. That night, the angel and demon decided to celebrate, in the most intimate way. The next morning, they had gone their own ways, but not without him leaving a little something behind, but what he left behind would not truly appear until nine months later.
That is where I come in, for that is the night I was conceived.
I am the product of an angelic noble and a demonic royalty. My parents never married though, it was just a one night stand.
The day I was born, I was instantly a unique child. My skin is darker than a moonless, starless, night sky. However I got a pure, golden aura, that shines like the sun. And golden eyes, with a silver hue. That is how I got my name, Shinejet.
Yes...I know it is not the ideal name, but it is what I got stuck with.
My mothers side of the family rules over a small corner of hell. This little piece is not made for torture, but for fun. It is a place for the innocents to end up who has been beaten, abused, and neglected. We call then the children of hell. They run, laugh, and loves to play pranks on visitors.

Chapter 2

It was at the age of 16 that my mother told my uncle Gosadorea, "I do not want to take the place on the throne". He needed to pass it down, and having no heirs of his own, she was next in line.
But my mother was a warrior, and planned on staying that way. So guess who is next in line after her. Yep, that would be me.
So I do not even get to enjoy what is supposes to be the rebellious years of my teenage life. Instead I get stuck on the throne, being the new matriarch of the family.
At least the war with the machines just ended the year before, so I didn't have to deal with that foolishness. I heard through the grapevine that someone around my age just came up and eviscerated the entire machine planet, and the survivers retreated to the farthest corner of the universe.
Little did I know, that I would end of meeting this war hero/criminal.
Despite my new position, I was still determined to have some normal teenage fun. I was quite promiscuous, and dated a lot. At the time I took my place on the throne, I was dating a nephilim.
His name was Delore, or more commonly known as "Death" among mortals.
He showed up at my initiation, after which he was my date as the after party.
While we was dancing, he looked me in the eyes. Always melted heart staring into his onyx eyes. They can show all emotion, and yet no emotion at all, at the same time.
He brushed my black hair out of my face, and kissed me so sweetly. He whispered in my ear,"I am so proud of you"
Shaking myself out of his hypnotic gaze, I noticed an odd figure, looming, in the farthest corner of the room. So I excuse myself from my date, so as to see who this stranger is.


© 2019 ScorpionSting


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 8, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2019
Tags: Angels, demons, gods, love, romance

Author

ScorpionSting
ScorpionSting

Tompkinsville, KY



About
My name is Margaret. I live in Kentucky. I never really tried writing before, despite having all these crazy ideas for stories. more..

Writing
Shinejet Shinejet

A Story by ScorpionSting