She Will be Loved

She Will be Loved

A Story by Scott Vega

She Will be Loved

Once upon a time, in a high school far far away...
There was a high school girl that would catch the attention of the most handsome boy in school...
She's none other than...

Stacy Andrews. Stacy Andrews wasn't really a famous girl. She wore big glasses, had braces, and only had a few friends. Even if she only had a few friends, she would still be more comfortable with them than a bunch of strangers who pretend to be her friends. She was a top student in her class for being the best at almost all of the subjects. Stacy's a nice girl and all, but there was this one girl that would always bully her. It was the cheerleader captain, Jade Smith. Unlike Stacy with her blonde hair, Jade had pitch black hair and make up all over her face. She was gorgeous. One day, Stacy was walking in the hallway while carrying her books, when Jade and two of her friends from the cheerleader squad bump her on purpose to let her drop her books. "Watch where you're going you s**t!" exclaims Jade. Stacy stoops down to pick her books up and she whispers "Look who's talking..." Jade hears this and says "What did you say?" Then suddenly Stacy hears a voice that sounded familiar. "Hey. Break it up. Why won't you go to your class Jade? You wouldn't want to be late for Ms. Fisher's class now, would you?" says the familiar voice. "Whatever" says Jade while walking away with her friends. When Stacy looked up, it was Bryan. You see, Bryan has been the crush of Stacy since she was in 1st grade. Now that their in the 10th grade, Stacy always wanted to tell Bryan her true feelings but never had the guts to do it. Bryan helps Stacy to pick up her books when they accidentally hod hands while grabbing for the Chemistry book. Bryan just chuckles and gives Stacy a smile that she dreams of every time she sees Bryan. "See you in Math class, Stacy." says Bryan. "Uhhmm...okay. Bye Bryan and thanks." Stacy replies. Then Bryan just winks at Stacy and in Stacy's head, she's so love struck. Unfortunately, Jade saw the whole thing. Jade always hated Stacy because she also liked Bryan since 1st grade and Jade has been trying so hard to catch Bryan's attention. In recess time, Jade walks up to Stacy and she says to her "You stay away from Bryan, you got it? He's mine and he will never even fall in love with a four eyed freak like you." Stacy can't do anything to Jade because Jade has rich parents and let's just say that Jade's parents made it really easy for her to reach 10th grade. Later that day, Stacy and Bryan were paired for their Math project. When Bryan told Stacy that he'll be coming to her house this weekend, but Stacy just replies with a smile, then a frown. Bryan knew something was wrong. The weekend finally came and while Bryan was on his way to Stacy's house with some chocolates for snacks when Jade saw him and then she exclaimed to him "Why do you even try this hard to be with her? She's a freak!" Bryan replies to Jade "The reason why I like her is because she doesn't need to try hard to get my attention. I love her because she isn't you..." Then Bryan continues walking to Stacy's house. When Bryan finally arrived at Stacy's house, they started working on their project. Stacy wouldn't eat some chocolate, and that's when Bryan knew that something was definitely wrong. Bryan invites Stacy to his game this Monday. Stacy doesn't reply. Bryan says that if this had something to do with Jade, don't mind her. Then Bryan held the hands of Stacy, and stared at the eyes of Stacy. Then at that moment, Stacy felt safe. She felt like all she needed was Bryan to get rid of her worries for Jade. Monday came and Stacy went to watch the game of Bryan. Stacy had a sign with "Go Bryan!" while she was on the bleachers. When Jade saw Stacy in the crowd, she got pissed at her. When Bryan was walking his way to the water boy, Jade ran to him and kissed him. The camera then focused on them and showed it in the big screen. Stacy never felt so heartbroken before. Sh then started to run out of the game. Bryan pushed Jade away and ran to chase Stacy. Then rain came pouring down. When Bryan finally got to Stacy and held her hands under the rain. "Why would you do this to me, Bryan? I loved you for years and you do this to me." says Stacy. "I love you, Stacy. Jade kissed me and I pushed her away. All I need is you..." says Bryan. "Why would you even love a girl like me?" asks Stacy. "It's because you were the most beautiful girl in my eyes since 1st grade." replies Bryan. Then two of them kissed under the pouring rain. Wrapping up our story, Stacy and Bryan start a serious relationship, Jade gets an allergic reaction from eggs leaving her with spots on her skin, Stacy gets a new look and becomes the new cheerleader captain, and they lived happily ever after. Yehey!

© 2016 Scott Vega


Author's Note

Scott Vega
A little long story but it was worth it. Forgive me if you find any mistakes, typos, or wrong grammar in the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on April 25, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016
Tags: Friendship, Couples, High School Sweetheart, Romance, Strength to stay

Author

Scott Vega
Scott Vega

Pasig City, National Capital Region (NCR), Philippines



About
I just saw a unicorn when I was seven years old... more..