Velaus Jesabfl, duchess

Velaus Jesabfl, duchess

A Poem by Scout Ventures

A darker night with shy faced moon along an unseen way, lantern gone with hand brought forth one sees not before thine face. Blacker still and darker yet and now devoid of rest, the duchess in the streaming sun with molten raven tress. The tower north of Hanvatar rigid in the sky has not seen for it would fall from glance of duchess eye.

Elsewhere in creation the master moves his brush, a mountain at the crack of dawn the suicidal rivers rush. But the creator in all wisdom took sweet time with Jesabfl and gave to her the honor earths most beautiful.

Bone of great gray beast afar still in silver morn. A gleam from polished ivory not a sole has seen before. The fine here at it's finest the wild at it's best the king of strong now dips it's face and drinks from rivers west. Trunk full after trunk full it satisfies it's massive thirst, stark white tips stab down below into cristal waters birth. Still as fine and smooth as this dose sound the tusks don't claim the win. The win belongs with the duchess and so with her flawless ivory skin. The gates of the city to the north have stood strong through every war, but they must have never seen what the tower's seen or they would hold the tide no more.

Elsewhere in creation the master moves his brush, a mountain at the crack of dawn, suicidal rivers rush. But the creator in his wisdom took sweet time with Jesabfl and gave to her the honor earths most beautiful.

But the things of that i spoke of the duchess wouldn't say. For the duchess dose not bost and the duchess dose not brage. In fact the thing we find most beautiful and surlily God must too is the heart inside the duchess for God has made it new. Kind and gentle be her way her ever loving way to do the work she's made to do and change everything she can change.

Elsewhere in creation the master moves his brush a mountain at the crack of dawn suicidal rivers rush. But the creator in all wisdom took sweet time with Jesabful and gave to her the honor earths most beautiful.

© 2014 Scout Ventures


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2014