The Art Of Clouds

The Art Of Clouds

A Poem by The Chosen Poet
"

After the long period of being hurt and development of mistrust, i took inspiration from the clouds and related it to the beauty of life

"
The fine art of the clouds
which resemble nothing but the genuine lining of your gorgeousness and your nicely moulded face.


The equanimity of my soul had made nothing but melancholia in my life but your constantly keeping me sane but reality is intolerable when it assail my vulnerable soul.


My enmity towards the evilness of human nature makes me unwear my soul but the preciousness of the silver lining of the clouds show me the beauty of life and your lovely self but the edge of melancholy goes on blur terrifically.


The clouds portray your gorgeous face each day it's of artists to interpret the utter beauty i saw today, in the depth of your soul but your eyes henceforth show me the hues of love.

The clouds are smiling, it's obstructive to poets but society sees them the same.
One-dimensional life with lack of coherence makes the fire of your spirit dies off.

The world had had subdued and been aloof those which are irrational but the good are futile, selfishness and greed because of omnipotent but reality has severity to nudging the heart of the wise but it's because of the puzzling lining of the clouds neither of us has a better notion of.

In this world i remain an indolent forlon but with complete vigilance.

The fire of the candle of my life is dying off but i lie to myself to be living with complete ambition but i can't fathom my nature because the art of the clouds is overwhelming.

© 2014 The Chosen Poet


Author's Note

The Chosen Poet
hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! I did enjoy- very much! Every single line of this poem is complete genius! You have no problem getting the emotion to hit the reader and I could really feel that power. I think you connected it very well to human feelings and thoughts and human life in general. The clouds are really amazing and you made me realize that more. Your words have such heavy meaning that leaves me breathless and speechless in the way that I can't really described how I liked it and thats the poems I love the most...Wonderful job here!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The Chosen Poet

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much, I'm humbled.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014

Author

The Chosen Poet
The Chosen Poet

Limpopo, FL, South Africa



About
All is well with my soul more..

Writing