MESSAGE RECEIVED

MESSAGE RECEIVED

A Story by Seanne Tholltree

DeeDee,

 

Hello, before you sleep I just want to enlighten you because I noticed you've been pondering on things this whole day. Listen!

People think they have freedom when they can do everything they want to do. Don't they realize that what they have is merely independence? Independence is far different from freedom. Being independent is when you start aspiring to become somebody, imitating famous people, following footsteps, and therefore caging your own potentials and eventually fooling yourself. To have freedom you must start making mark for yourself that only you and you alone can do. Start by imaging yourself doing what you love in your mind's eye then voila! You're there, it's done, it's built, all you have to do is to let it out, print it! Easy right? It's called freedom. So DeeDee why mimic somebody when you yourself will become somebody someday, all you have to do is to start making what you are supposed to be!

I thought you wanted to have a series of letters after your name? Then do it right away when you're still young. But what comes next when you obtain a series of letters after your name? Yeah you'll be 50% happier. I know but I want you to know that life is not all about that. Yeah, your parents encourages you to be like him or her, but I advice you as your subconscious not to be like them instead I want you to be you, paving your own success without any aid and without imitating then promise me and yourself to be a great loss in the society eighty or ninety years from now..

Once you reach your heart's desire, don't just stop there; don't make any conclusions because if you do you cease discovering something better. There's still a lot more so keep on. Don't be just satisfied with one or two. Inquire. Watch. Learn. And study. Go against something to find out the real truth behind anything. Intelligence is something limitless. Yeah no person here on earth has all the answers consciously, but you know everything subconsciously, believe me. Your mind has an unlimited capacity to store millions and millions of information, so learn and re-learn who knows you could be a walking Google!

Got it? Good night, sleep tight and sweet dreams.

 

Seanne

© 2012 Seanne Tholltree


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well said and done seanne
=]

Posted 11 Years Ago


Seanne, if you are surely a friend of mine, I'd be so blessed to have you! Your words are just true and it rings a familiar bell to everyone who have themselves caged into "freedom" that they know. Your words carry wisdom in them and I'm glad you shared them to me. Good luck to you and your friend too. Truly, one can have unlimited capacity. All we have to do is make use of the best of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your words are true. There is no freedom no more. Real freedom is the ability to do what you please and have no-one controlling you. Hard to be free in a world based on money.
"To have freedom you must start making mark for yourself that only you and you alone can do. "
Thank you for the thought provoking story.
Coyote


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012

Author

Seanne Tholltree
Seanne Tholltree

below the sky suburb down by the river



About
I'm just an ordinary earthling obsessed in controlling my subconscious in order to be extraordinary... hey! my pen name is Seanne Tholltree and my pen name's pen name is SeanneDaisLier, and the hol.. more..

Writing