Singularity

Singularity

A Poem by Seasick Fist
"

A poem dealing with the inner workings of my mind expressed through physics...

"

Another night without sleep, I wonder if for me the Angels would weep.

If they looked inside me and saw no feelings within, like gazing straight into the event horizon.

Maybe I don’t attract darkness, I just absorb light itself.

Like the inside of my mind is a singularity, in layman’s terms the point at which general relativity and our understand of the universe breaks down.

Who really knows what goes on deep in my subconscious?

I sure as f**k don’t know.

But if you think about it logically, isn’t that the point?

Is it not our purpose in life to figure out who we are, what we are meant to do and what the f**k we’re actually thinking?

Well here’s one of my outlets, in the form of poetry,

You might think its bullshit, but please don’t have a go at me.

They say that every picture is worth a thousand words; well to them I say the f**k it is, go back to the suburbs…

© 2011 Seasick Fist


Author's Note

Seasick Fist
This was originally the start of one of my other poem's "Rainbow", but I decided it wasn't relevant and decided to split them into two.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011

Author

Seasick Fist
Seasick Fist

West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I am a Poet from a small town you've never heard of. Here I will share my Spoken Word Poetry. I've decided to only include my poetry I don't perform on this site from now on. For my more traditi.. more..

Writing