A Filthy Flower

A Filthy Flower

A Story by Alysa Lane♥
"

a flower and herself

"
A small flower stands in a lonely field. Its covered in dirt ad impurities. The flower has never experienced true sunshine. She watches the moon and sun sun rise and fall wondering if she will always be the only one. A bird swoops down and drops a small seed with a glimmer in its eye as if saying your welcome. The small flower sways with glee, another flower should be just around the corner. The seed grows but instead of a petite flower  as herself, its a tall much a larger and more brightly shining sun flower. The sun flower grows to over power the small filthy petaled creature so she becomes filled with doubt that she may never see the light.Then one extravagantly shining day. Someone with a sharp tool and taller than the sun flower came marching in and cut it down with a swift move of its sharp blade. Pleading for a way out and a nice cozy pot to settle her roots in, the tiny plat shakes her leaves to be noticed but all she gets is the receding shadow of the forever tall human. she weeps silently. The next day she wakes up and finds her petals are pure white! She looks down seeing she has grown ad that there is a field full of flowers! She looks up to see the sun shinning ever so brightly. She knows God sent her rain to wash away the uncleanness and the now never ending bright sun to help her grow with encouragement and always have confidence.

© 2012 Alysa Lane♥


Author's Note

Alysa Lane♥
disregard spelling and grammar and give me your best opinion im trying to become a good writer

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012
Tags: flowers, loneliness, sad, filthy, happy ending, small, God, nature

Author

Alysa Lane♥
Alysa Lane♥

AL



About
I have many opinions on many topics. And i love to write even though i beleive im not that good. Oh well perserver is what gets you far. more..

Writing