The hope in my generation JOURNAL

The hope in my generation JOURNAL

A Story by Rivaxorus

So, I really do went to get it clear to the other kids I hang around. That I am not going to do drugs with them, nor drink beer or alcohol with them. Sorry to burst their bubble, but Nope, I ain't gonna be stupid, I've done way too many stupid things as it is, and doing drugs along with drinking will not be one of them. One of my friends drinks yeah, that's his choice, isn't much I can do about it. But when I'm inviting my friends over to my birthday party and others happen to "overhear" and ask if there will be booze, I will say no, and when they say it's not even a party then I certainly wish I had the guts to say well I wasn't going to f*****g invite you anyway you dumb tard. 
-I do not do drugs(nor will I ever)
-I will not be drinking until I am the proper age, I've had sips of wine with my moms permission but no flippen thanks
-I am not a w***e, I will not be having sex with you stupid teenagers at my school. I have a girlfriend, and YES we have sex, but my mom knows and is perfectly fine with it as long as we are careful and it is none of you stupid teenagers business. 
Sorry if that was a bit TMI, I'm just really really mad at how my generation has turned out to be, not even though, just ugjjjjrgthjtrwjhnjjhreihjfgb. 

© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
Felt like writing something to people. Sorry if it's TMI. I'm just sick of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am proud of you for taking a stand against usual stupid high school stuff. Having pride in yourself, your body and your mind is to be commended. You are definitely a very strong willed person. Congrats!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh how refreshing! So many teenagers are like sheep or cows, just following, following, never true to themselves or even taking the time to know who they are. Always worried about what everyone else is thinking. I went to the beat of my own drummer and I have never regretted it. The few times that I was weak and "went along" are the times I regret Most boys treat girls like a scorecard or a notch on their belt. Truly, you are a breath of fresh air in this foul smelling world!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I support you,
I as a friend think you are making smart decisions and should continue to keep your head up. You lose a lot of creative ability in drinking and drugging, I know this first hand. When you finally sober up, you realize I could have wrote this better or painted it with more patience. Keep on being you, that is what the world doesn't yet know it would be deprived of and would miss. But if you perverse they will.
Sincerely
Christopher G. S.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

99 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus