Old Writing Prompts

Old Writing Prompts

A Story by Rivaxorus
"

Haven't I written enough, when it isn't ever enough for my imagination

"
I haven't really written anything for a while with testing, and the fact that it's my birthday tomorrow so I'd figure to give you guys some of the old stories/prompts I never actually finished or wrote.
Red Water- A story I never finished about a world run by Foxes, it was centered around the legend of two god foxes. I tried writing it both feral and anthro but then just stopped.
Unknown(never named the book)- I think I may have named the book but this was my first novel idea ever. Set in the third point of view between five species, Vampire, Werewolf, Shifter, Dragon Rider and spellcaster. Teenagers that went to this school and they fall into a hole to discover a species of strange underground wolf like scorpions. These underground creatures plot to take over the surface and the teenagers have no choice but to stop it. 
I think that's it, a boring write I know xD only two of these guys. But I haven't really been writing besides for my yaoi rp site. So here ya go.

© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
Yup

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
By the way your writing makes me think of an author named Brian Jacquezs, and his series Redwall and many more associated books and even a short run T.V. series in the UK. It sounds interesting to me, but then again I always seem to enjoy your writing.
Sincerely
Christopher

P.s. Did I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keep writing ANYTHING - it's what a writer does! And, Happy Birthday! (Mine is on Saturday... May babies rock!) ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


don't give up.. even if you only have 5 mins, write something, anything. That way you continue to hone your skill as a writer... these plots are interesting, the second one even complex. Wish I could say I was a taker, but I am more into witches/wizards fantasy and earth-based sci-fi. Ender's Game and Memory of Earth series by Orson Scott Card... that type of sci-fi

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good job . At least you are trying. It will come eventually...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus