Minds

Minds

A Story by Rivaxorus

In the back of every mind. There are things even we cannot see. I don't want to fall asleep knowing that there is a world out there I shouldn't know about. An adventure waiting to happen, and a life waiting to be lived. Something new around every corner. It isn't a matter of who is better, it's a matter of who you are and if you want to work to get to it. So many in this world in the back of their mind, are giving up, and it is a sad thought. They shouldn't give up the little hope they have inside. No matter the age, the gender, the sexual orientation. We are creatures of the planet earth and our lives mean more to ourselves then anything. Sacrifice, living for each other, having something to believe in no matter what it is. Ourselves can be our greatest enemy, but it can also be our greatest friend. Even if you aren't human, we all live here, we all die here, we all have things we wish to do here. In the back of every mind, even we cannot predict the upcoming future.

© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Ourselves can be our greatest enemy, but it can also be our greatest friend." This sentence is poorly written, could be cleaned up perhaps, like this, "We ourselves, can be our greatest enemy or, best of friends." You wrote 'then' instead of 'than' again in this sentence, keep working on this in the future, I know I've mentioned this before. Here is the sentence with the error, "We are creatures of the planet earth and our lives mean more to ourselves then anything." Overall, it is an interesting monologue.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well written philosophical piece. I'd really like to see what your plans are for this. Makea an excellent introduction to a story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


So true! If we can all respect each others right to be, and encouraged each other, what a better place this would be.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I surging philosopher I see, nice how your articulate your views and share


I hope that you return the favour one day

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus