Irritation

Irritation

A Story by Rivaxorus
"

What do you do when you're irritated?

"

It's hard to convey your feelings on a piece of paper. The same as it is to a piece of art you have drawn. It's not the quality of it, nor is it the mind behind it. It's simply that conflicting feeling of not understanding another and wanting them to understand yourself. Irritation builds up, when this isn't reality, why do you convey your feelings on something you don't want to see in real life. Those who refuse to write, or make characters on certain subjects or stories that make them uncomfortable. It's understandable but frustrating when it comes in the way. My mind works in a weird way. I don't care who you are, what you've done, how you do things. If you aren't a threat towards me or my family I have no problem towards you. I have no hatred towards those who have done me wrong aside from those who have repeated it over and over again. There are people I don't enjoy being around, but still have to because they live in this house. They have good sides, bad sides. And I try not to stay on the bad sides of things to feel comfortable with myself. I am my own person, but this piece is to convey how frustrating it is for a fantasy world not to go my way. 

I could just shut up and be quiet about it. But the stress build up wouldn't do me any good. I have lived a mere sixteen years and already know how fucked up this world is. My step dad wasn't the greatest person in the world, but our relationship as many saw forbidden. I got rid of it to feel more comfortable about myself. There are people I have loved who left me behind for who I am. For what gender, or sex I am attracted to. And I am God's child, forever accepting as long as you aren't going off killing people. But a story character, it makes it all the better to make them the rapist, or the killer. Feeling that power, you have control over them to do bad things, only to have them killed in the most masochistic way possible. So what was the point of this? I'm not sure, I was simply, venting out to the world with my irritation for a friend I don't want to be irritated with. The world really does work weirdly.

© 2013 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
Just a little vent, got frustrated with someone I really didn't want to get frustrated with and made myself feel like a bad person for things I've done in the past.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that venting in this way is cathartic and mature, rather than lashing out in the moment and saying something hurtful or that you might regret. Sadly, many people do not have the poise to step back and express themselves but rather get angry and violent instead. Hope you are feeling better these days. It can't all be rainbows and unicorns, but neither can it always rain.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Venting is a good thing! We should stick to pens, not guns! Sometimes once you write it all down, the stress comes out with the words and you can feel much better. As for the past, if you feel you did something negative, as long as you learned something from it, that it changed you in a positive way, then don't beat yourself up about it. It's like Vegas, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. What happened in the past, stays in the past.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 19, 2013
Last Updated on September 19, 2013

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus