What's the point

What's the point

A Story by Rivaxorus
"

...

"
What’s the point of being depressed when no one will listen. When no one will tell you it’s okay, and when they do it’s because you asked them to for some fake demeanor. Because I have such a comfortable life, because I can’t do s**t about others problems. I can’t understand, I can’t have something in “common” or that corresponds to that problem. I can’t turn it into a competition of whose had a better or worse life. So what’s the point? What’s the point if I say that I feel like a dick, and that I’m sorry, but the response I receive is that it’s irritating when I say that. If I’m depressed then there’s no one to pick me up because I’m ‘normal’ on a social level. That if I try, then I always get brought down, and you know what, it f*****g hurts. Not even if it’s physical, the fact that I can’t do s**t for anothers problems when they deserve SO MUCH BETTER, when I want to be the one in their position. But I don’t have the strength to do anything but sit here and cry. What’s the point of being depressed….you have a comfortable life…..so who cares?

© 2014 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was sooo good and uplifting Seimei... You have said a lot in a wonderful message...:)................

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on February 24, 2014
Last Updated on February 24, 2014

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus