untitled

untitled

A Story by Adam
"

A story about a twin brother and sister, searching to find their real mother.

"

Kallie and Logan came downstairs, ready to hang out with their friends. As the descended the oak staircase, Chelsea, their guardian, called them into the living room. "I have something I need to tell you." Kallie and Logan exchanged looks of uncertainty " I'm not exactlly sure how to tell you this, but here it goes," as she spoke, her hands began to tremble and her voice began to break, " I'm not really your mother. She left you on my doorstep when the two of you were just babies. But I swore I would look after you as if you were my own children. I felt the time had come to tell you the truth." Chelsea glanced at Kallie and then at Logan and began to cry. " I'm so sorry." Logan was shaking and could barely speak, as he looked over at Kallie who was crying, her body sinking slowly into the couch. Those three words resonated in Kallie's ear, like a sour note at a concert. "Your mother left..." she could not bare the thought of it. Logan and Kallie sat on the couch holding each other, and crying uncontrolably. " What do we do, Logan?" Kallie was so frightened, she trembled harder. "We will be strong, Kallie, this is something we'll figure out together."

© 2009 Adam


Author's Note

Adam
I will add more as it comes to me. I have so many story ideas, it's hard to keep with just one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agree, there's something else i want to work on.. but this sounds great so far. I'd love to see more details.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2009

Author

Adam
Adam

Cedar Park, TX



About
I am a young man who is inspired by those around me as well as the surroundings. I take great pride in writing poetry and short stories in addition to doodling (drawing). I write when I am happy, sad,.. more..

Writing
~FOREVER~ ~FOREVER~

A Poem by Adam