Who I really am

Who I really am

A Story by Terri Phelps
"

I don't really know what type or genre to put this in

"
I am just a lost soul looking for a way out.
I try to scream, I try to run but seems like I ain't getting nowhere. Why can't anyone just look into my eyes and save me from this. wtf do i have to do to show you how I really feel. My head is spinning out of control, my heart pounding right out of my chest, I can't breathe, im screaming for help but it seems like no one can hear me. everywhere I turn all I see is laughing faces and pointing fingers. I'm over here begging, crying for just someone to hear me begging for someone to end it. I pray god to help me but he don't seem to listen is this what it feels like to be nothing in this world. The only thing on my side are my demons and hell they better then all of you m***********s. They turning me into one them I guess now my only option is to join them at least I will feel wanted for once. When everyone questions what the hell happen to me all I got to do is point at them and say you. You never were there for me when I needed you the most so now your the one that turned me into the monster I really am.

© 2017 Terri Phelps


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on July 2, 2017
Last Updated on July 2, 2017
Tags: Sad, deep

Author

Terri Phelps
Terri Phelps

Salem, IL



About
I love to write poetry and want to know if I'm improving any more..

Writing